Chapter 19 - {Lose}

(Minecraft)

Sitting on my bed doing nothing. I'm so bored! I groaned.

***

I was walking towards Tubbo to ask if we should fix or maybe put more decorations for the podium.

"Oh (Y/N)!" He waved and ran to me. "I'll finish the decorations with Wilbur and Tommy, you should rest." He said softly before pointing to Wilbur and tommy talking near the gates.

I sighed "Fine but if you need more help just come to me, alright?" I smiled, he just nodded and smiled back before running back to the two guys.

I look at them walking out the gates with a happy face. I looked around Fundy and Niki were guarding at the walls but they are talking right now. Can't disturb them right now.

***

I sighed just continuing to turn and twist on the sheets finding the good spot so I can just sleep this boredom.

My turning got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Come in!" I said loudly enough for the person to hear.

The door opened revealing Fundy "The traitor wanted to talk to you, he's with this guy named Purpled." He said. I groaned again before crawling out the bed and walking with Fundy to the gates.

He opened the gates revealing Eret and of course the purple dude, Purpled. I smiled before walking out "What?" I asked, the two just smiled and pulled me to the Dream side.

"Oi! What are you guys doing?!" I yelled. They didn't speak anything. I sighed and just let them pull me. Here we go again.

We got to Purpled's ship and just let the bubble elevator guide us to the top.

Once we got to the top, we landed on our feet and looked up to reveal, Dream, George, Sapnap and a guy with goat horns. I looked at them confused.

"Rain. This is Jschlatt and Schlatt, Rain." Dream introduce me to the guy named Jschlatt. A goat? Interesting.

I let a hand out, he grabbed it and we shake hands. "Nice to meet you." I said "Same goes as you." He said.

"Okay. So you just like? Introduce me to someone?" I asked looking at Dream. "No. No. Me and Schlatt here talked and he asked if there is someone who can be in his party and I'm thinking about you, rain." He smirked.

"Mr. Dream, thank you for asking me but the answer is no. I'm still loyal for L'manberg and my brothers, Wilbur and tommy. They might not know that I'm their sister but they know I am loyal for them. For our country. So if that's all you need. Thank you for your time." I finish my speech and jumped down the elevator pulling me down to the bottom.

I walked out the elevator and started walking back to L'manberg. I sighed. They are planning something. I just know it. Ugh! I should have said yes so I know what it is! But if I did. They might think I'm a traitor as well.

I let another sigh out before knocking on the gates. The gates opened and Fundy looked at me before letting me in. "So what happened?" He said closing the gates.

"They asked me to join this guy. He must be electing too. But I have a bad feeling about this- this guy. You know?" I said looking back at the fox. "Do you know the name of that guy?" He asked. "Jschlatt." I replied, he just looked at me eyes wide. "What?" I said. "Why didn't you agree?" He replied. "Because I'm loyal to L'manberg? Fundy you good, man?" I said looking at him directly in the eyes.