golden- taeyong

taeyong

"when are you going to ask y/n the question?" doyoung asked me as we sat down for lunch.

"I don't know, why are you asking?" I replied.

"because." doyoung shrugged.

"because why? are you-?"

"what? no, it's just others are talking about her." doyoung replied.

"who are the others?" I asked, trying to get the answer out of him.

"yuta." doyoung answered.

"I mean, if he wants to ask her he can, I'm not going to just block her off from others." I replied.

he smiled and I knew he was making fun of me in his head.

I was too scared to commit because she was also scared to commit. she was in a relationship that took her a while to be able to get out of, and she is just now wanting to try to talk to others, but of course she has it engraved into her brain; that I am going to hold her back. but I'm not because I want her to go out and talk to others.

"where is y/n today anyway?" doyoung asked, "I haven't seen her at all today."

"she's at home, they allowed her to take today off." I answered.

"where is she staying? because aren't her parents gone on a business trip right now?" doyoung asked.

"my dorm, she's probably asleep right now because she usually takes a nap around this time when she's at home." I answered.

y/n still lives with her parents because she hasn't been able to really find an apartment close to work, and she doesn't want to drive far. so when her parents leave for trips, yn stays in my dorm until they get back.

~~

when I called it a day, I went out to my car and headed back to my dorm. when I walked in, I went to my room to put my stuff away. I carefully walked in, being careful as I knew that y/n was probably asleep.

I walked in and noticed her still asleep, peacefully. I smiled and shut the door behind me quietly.

y/n moved around and let out a sigh, but didnt wake up.

I cleaned up and bit and plugged my phone in, before heading out my room. before I left, I felt my hand brush against yn's. I looked to her and her tired eyes looked up to me. "when did you get back?" she asked.

"about 5 minutes ago, why?" I asked.

"nothing I just wanted to know." she yawned.

"alright, are you going back to sleep then?" I questioned.

"yes" she answered.

yn let go of my hand and I walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

once again, I was too scared to commit and have a chance to ruin her even more. so if yuta wants to ask her, he can, I have nothing against it.

##############