i can show you the world- hendery

yn was just on the couch, waiting for hendery to come home, but she had a while to wait.

hendery wasnt coming home for at least another 4 weeks, and yn was getting sick of being alone. sure she had her friends, and hendery's sisters asked her to join them for lunch sometimes, but it just wasnt the same without him.

yn laid on the couch and scrolled through her phone, looking through hendery's Instagram for the tenth time today. he was busy with work and tour to call today, which yn understood but still hated it.

she knew this is what was going to happen when she chose to date hendery, and yn was willing to accept it.

she loved hendery beyond anything possible.

as she went back to her home feed, of her Instagram, a photo popped up of hendery and leon. "what?" yn questioned out loud.

just before she had time to think, she was lifted by arms, "I can show you the world!" hendery's low voice yelled as he picked her up in a spiny hug.

yn screamed with fright and then joy as she realized it was hendery. when he put yn down, she pulled him into another hug, "I thought you werent going to be back for another 4 weeks." she said breathlessly as she took in hendery's warmth.

"I had to keep my arrival secret, and the picture I posted was taken before I left, love." hendery chuckled.

"why didnt-"

"you dont remember do you? you literally asked me millions of times just to get that picture." hendery laughed.

yn looked down at her feet after she let hendery go

yn looked down at her feet after she let hendery go. "I guess I was just so anxious about seeing you again, I just forgot." she smiled.

hendery smiled at her, "you are so beautiful, I can't believe I am finally back with you." hendery smiled.

###############