timeless- chenle

timeless- nct u

chenle

yn sat in front of me that one day, that one day where everything began for us. it was the day that I instantly fell in love with her. renjun and jeno thought I was insane, but yn wouldnt leave my mind.

now yn and i- were stuck in the middle. yn grew up in the us, and so now shes going to college to further her education; which means shes going back to the united states.

of course, you'd think after being together for two years, I would of already said those three words to her.

I've practiced millions of times, but still cant say it. it's hard to say things you truly feel because you're always afraid of rejection.

~~

yn walked into the room, and jeno looked at me along with renjun. "we'll be in the other room." jeno smirked, making yns face grow with confusion.

jeno and renjun got up and walked out of the room, "alright then" yn laughed, sitting beside me, "you wanted to talk?" she questioned.

"yeah actually, you- uh- you know how we met 2 years ago and I acted like I hated you?" I questioned.

yn nodded with a smile, "yes I do because I was scared of you." yn laughed.

"yeah so- ah, renjun and jeno thought I was stupid- but I actually uh... god this is so hard." I said, looking down to the floor.

"chenle, look at me," yn laughed, my eyes looking to hers, "I know exactly what you're going to stay- those 3 little words- because I want to tell you as well." yn explained.

I looked at her with wide eyes, a smile growing on my face, "I am so glad that we like-"

"see eye to eye?" she laughed.

"exactly"

#################