poop sock supremacy😍

Start from the beginning

"So uh do you actually have a kid?"

"Huh? What do you mean do I have a kid?" You asked confused after cutting down a spruce tree.

"You don't have to be ashamed of it, everyone already knows"

"Wait what the fuck. I don't have a kid why would you say that."

"Everyone has been talking about how you got knocked up by that guy you're always with and how they've seen you with baby stuff. Plus my mom even said 'going through something like that at your age would be really frightening and stressful'."

"Pft Cameron, he's just a friend. Besides I'm a.." You stopped what you were gonna say because you weren't about to tell him your a virgin. Its kind of embarrassing to you that you haven't lost your virginity when literally everyone in your grade has. "Never mind, yeah I definitely have a kid. Let me go get him"

You quickly walked out of the room to go into your room and grab something. When you got back to the room you held it up for Eren to see.

"Eren, meet my kid Oliver" You placed your black cat onto Eren's lap. 

"Oh my gosh I love cats" He brought his face up Oliver's and Oliver rubbed his face against Eren's.

"Ah yes, my child likes you. I feel betrayed." You shook your head in disappointment at your cat.

"You totally were gonna say you're a virgin weren't you." Eren teased.

"Psh no why would you say that?"

"Hah you totally are a virgin." Eren laughed while continuing petting your cat.

"Yeah okay fine, but it's not really my fault. I did lose almost a year of my life."

"So that's why you were in the hospital? Were you in a coma or something?"

"Yup I was in a coma."

"That sucks. Well, I doubt you would have lost your virginity either way." Eren said knowing that saying that would make you made

"Bruh I swear to fucking god don't tell anyone" You glared at him which sent shivers down his spine.

"Yeah yeah I won't" He sighed in defeat. "You're not at all what I expected you to be"

"What? Is that insult?"

"No no like in a good way"

"Good" You plopped onto the couch and patted your lap so your cat could cuddle on it which he did. "You're not what I expected Ashley's boyfriend to be like either"

"I'm guessing you don't like Ashley"

"Well I don't really like her but I don't go out of my way to hate her"

"Really? I thought you would hate her because she's the one who told everyone you were pregnant"

"Bruh I swear.. Man fuck them kids. I will die the day I have kids, which I won't"

"Wow I get the feeling you really like kids."

"mmm no"

"I don't really hate kids, I feel like when I get married to the person I love I'll want their kids but like I'm sure marriage is going to be in a long time."

"Wait are you a virgin Eren?"

"No, I lost it 8th grade"

"I-" You cut yourself off being disappointed that 'I lost almost a year of my life' was not much of an excuse to being a virgin. "Anyways.. How about Ashley, do you think you will have a long future with her?"