Yandere!Vil x sw!Reader x Rook Pt.3

Start from the beginning

Y/n blinks and decided to take a bite. Her eyes widened as she dropped the apple and falls to the ground floor with a small thud.

Taking his hood, Epel frowns as he felt like crying.

"I am sorry, Y/n... I am sorry.. I am sorry.." He kept mumbling to himself. He heard Vil's footsteps walk in as he laughs softly.

"I'll take what's rightfully mine... Y/n.. Filthy, filthy potato."

{♡_______________♡}

Vil sat a unconscious Y/n on a bed filled with roses as he caressed her face and chuckles to himself. He closes his eyes as he hums.

"Finally.. Finally.. I have you obedient to stay by my side... Despite you defeating me in being the most "fairest" of them all... I don't have to worry about that anymore. I realized a solution, This can.. Work in my favor."

His heart pounder loudly it was almost louder than anything else in the room.

Lips turning into a twisted smirk, "I'll figure out a way to get rid of that traitor, but, haha.. He doesn't matter at this point. Perhaps keep you alive is better than having you dead, cause it just means I can stare at your sleeping form forever.. Like I used to."

He lightly cup her face as she was still asleep. Sleep forever.

"We can make one who is fairest of them all.." he hums as he says this, a child.. A child that can end this farce that was fairest of them all, it just made sense to Vil after all.

At first, the thought of having a child was foolish, but.. After realizing, both of the world's most beautiful people, can make a child. That's why he brought her back to the castle...

Now, how was he gonna deal with Rook?.. A predicament and probably might cost his life, but he doesn't care of that moment.

Vil chuckles as he grinned more, "I guess a should awake Snow White..."

♡{___________________}♡

Rook ran and ran around the cabin and the woods near it, "no no no no nononono- Y/n?! Where are you?!" His eyes were like a deer that was in front of an on coming vehicle.

Panicking over the person he was supposed to protect, she's gone, the only place he could thing of is—

"Vil..." Rook felt conflicted, he felt.. Felt hurt, he'll get her back. Equipping himself, he goes and embrace the fact he'll go and fight the queen.

♡{---________---}♡

Heels clicked in the marble-like-floor as Vil sits at his throne, humming softly as he twirls his blonde and purple hair.

All of these potatoes will never understand his beauty, he only does, not even Rook, not even Epel and certainly not Y/n.

The doors open as Rook stood with his bow and arrows in hand, Vil, with a bored expression stared at Rook.

"Welcome home, traitor." A chuckle escapes the evil queens lips as he stares at the huntsman.

"Roi du Poison... You can stop this game and give me back mon amour!" The bob-haired male says as his grip on the bow increased.

He couldn't help but chuckle lightly, "Your love? Are you serious Rook?! You are never gonna win, no matter how many blood you may shed for your love, little Snow White will be mine. So go and kill me! See what happens, you might come to regret it huntsman." His purple eyes looked wide and crazed as he stands up, hair is messed up from what Rook noticed.

The queen has become nothing but a tyrant...

♡{---_____________---}♡

Ahh... Even Rook couldn't save Y/n, even after killing the queen... Y/n was far longer gone. It was all his fault.. It was his fault—

"I.. I wish we can meet again, where we don't have to fight.. Were we can find in each other's grace and beauty.. Haha.. Sorry for what I am about to do, merci..."

♡{----__________----}♡

A small lady walked to class with a group of two people.

"Heyyyyy, Y/n! Okay, so, do you have any notes I could borrow?"

"Ace, for the last time I can't give you my notes at all, you end up not giving mine back!" The h/c haired girl sighs as the male named Ace laughs and pouts, "ah, you aren't any fun, I really need those notes! Please, I kindly want them!"

Deuce sighs as he looked at Ace with a disappointed look on his face.

Two sets of footsteps come over, which made Ace and Deuce turn around.

Pomefiore dorm leader and vice leader, Vil Schoenheit and Rook Hunt..

Ace and Deuce were in trouble, shit.

"Aren't you two supposed to be coming to practice for the VDC?" Vil says as he walks over to the two first years and then lays his eyes upon Y/n.

"You shouldn't slack off either, perfect."

"My apologies! I promise haha.." the smaller female says as she hums. Rook walks over to Y/n and hums.

"Madem (n/n), I hope these two aren't harassing you in anyway." He says as he had a smile on his face.

A world were all three didn't die. A world where it was nothing but beauty.

Rook got that wish.

Fin.
_____________

Sorry if the ending didn't make any sense, I'll explain it;

TDLR;

Rook does kill Vil, but wasn't able to save the reader, cause the reader died. So Rook ends his own life, though it is unknown what happened to Epel after this.

Also speaking of Epel, Rook wasn't aware of Epel working for Vil, so that explains it.