Farewell Mother....may we meet again in the future

Start from the beginning

Kurama: It happened again?

You shake a bit.

You knew Kurama was a gentle woman but her true form terrified you a bit.

Kurama: Hmmm oh I'm sorry.

She began to change into her human form.

Kurama: Is that better?

You nod.

Kurama: Tell me where the injury are.

You took off your shirt and had a lot of wounds that either came from whip or sword.

Kurama growls but walked towards you and began using her chakras to heal your wounds.

Kurama: ( Fucking bastard. Force his sister Weiss and Whitley to use him as target practice. Your a damn coward. Why don't you fight him like a man instead of putting him in chains.)

She can see the bruises around your wrist that how she knew you were chained.

Y/N:.......Why do they hate me?

Kurama: Your mother and siblings don't hate you.

Y/N: Why do they hate me?

Kurama: They hate me not you.

You looked at her.

Kurama. Remember I'm the nine tail fox. The most powerful of the tail beast. But there are people who used me for evil. So as a result they think I'm evil.

She finished healing your wounds and brushed her hair back to reveal her collar.

The collar had a seal symbol.

Along the gate.

However the Collar more personal. If the seal on her collar broke she can leave the kid for good.

However her collar seal was renewed it was close to breaking before but Y/N redid it.

She didn't mind. Unlike her previous host's who either used her for power,Evil and a weapon.

You weren't like them.

A loud voice echoed in the room.

Y/N!!!!

Kurama sighed.

Y/N: I have to go.

You fade away.

Kurama:.....grrrrr there must be something I can do.....

Once you were out of your mind you looked to see Jacques storming up to you angry.

Jacques: YOUR LATE FOR TRAINING!!!

You just looked at the chains holding you and he see this.

Jacques: NO EXCUSE!!!