Epilogue

***

***

3rd person

"JUNGKOOK!!"

With a loud gasp coming from the maknae, all six members of Bangtan immediately woke up from their deep slumber to see what was going on.

Seokjin shook the maknae's body to wake him up. He was woken in the middle of the night when he heard the young alpha crying and whimpering in his sleep.

"What's going on?" Hoseok mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

The said maknae was full on crying. He clutched tightly on the oldest member's shirt as he tried to catch his breath.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon asked beside him. "What's going on, bun?"

The young alpha was crying so much and had major hiccups that he can't even form a single sentence properly.

"Come on, love, breath for me." Seokjin tried calming him down. "Can you tell us what's wrong? Was it a bad dream?"

Jungkook messily wiped his tears away and made grabby hands at one of the members, "Hyung! Want Yoongi hyung!"

The omega cooed at this as the others made way for him on the large cushion on the floor so he could move closer to the young alpha.

At his reach, Jungkook immediately pulled Yoongi to his chest and hugged him tightly as if not wanting him to let go or not letting anyone take Yoongi away from him.

Yoongi chuckled, "It's okay, bun, hyung is here, nothing to to worry about anymore."

The alpha buried his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck right on top of his scent gland where his mating mark can also be found.

"I'm sorry."

Yoongi was confused, "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything bad."

Jungkook shook his head and whined, "I pushed you! It's all my fault! I should have said something, I was too scared! I'm sorry!"

Yoongi glanced back at his members who were also frowning at the maknae's outburst.

"Oh love," He cooed and cupped the alpha's face, Jungkook whined at the loss of Yoongi's scent gland but the omega found it cute.

"It was just a dream," He whispered and ran his hand though Jungkook's messy and sweaty hair. "I'm still here, there's nothing to worry about. It was just a simple nightmare, my love."

"But I —"

Yoongi placed a finger on his lips, "Let's go back to sleep, okay? We'll talk about this in the morning and you can tell us everything about your nightmare."

The maknae slowly nodded as he released a small yawn.

The omega placed a small peck on Jungkook's lips because of this.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked softly and Yoongi replied with a hum. "Can you sleep with me like this?"

Yoongi nodded, "Of course, bun."

After that, they all went back to sleep, their bodies much closer than earlier and Yoongi is sleeping on top of the maknae with his arms around the omega just like he requested.

It was just a dream — a nightmare.

Everything that happened wasn't real.

Jungkook kept telling himself this because he knew that Yoongi was still there in his arms and his other members sleeping peacefully beside him.

His eyes fluttered open to see Yoongi's small body on top of his and he smiled.

Yoongi is safe.

Yoongi is alive.

He's right there sleeping with the pack.

Jungkook didn't have to worry because in the end, he woke up with Yoongi giving him kisses.

"I love you, hyung."