Chapter 10

***

***

3rd person

With a heavy heart, Yoongi puts on a brave smile as soon as he sees Dowon waving from his car.

"Yoongi, you okay?" Dowon asked the omega as soon as he closed the door and pulled his seatbelt over him with a click.

Yoongi glanced at the beta and forced a smile, "I'm okay, Dowon. Let's go?"

The two finally drove away from the parking lot and Dowon noticed the omega look back at the building through the rear mirror and sighed in relief.

He wanted to ask Yoongi if something was wrong but he knew that he shouldn't push it.

The first thing that the two did was stop at a ramen house to eat since Dowon noticed that Yoongi probably hadn't had his breakfast yet.

"You know," The beta began a conversation. "It's been a while since we hanged out like this, just the two of us."

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, our schedule has been packed since last month and I couldn't really make time for myself."

"I heard from Sejin that you're always locking yourself in your studio," Dowon said. "You that's not good for you, right?"

The omega only nodded and continued eating.

Dowon couldn't help but release a sigh knowing that Yoongi is stubborn and will always push himself to his limits even if he gets hurt.

"You should spend some time with your members more," The beta suggested, this almost made Yoongi choke on his food.

"You should have some bonding time with your pack too, it would create some problems if you keep avoiding them."

Yoongi almost scoffed but hid his annoyance about his pack as the topic of conversation or Dowon might get suspicious.

The beta glanced at Yoongi and saw that he's having a hard time eating.

He keeps on moving his shoulders and every time he does so, his facial expressions change into contortions as if he's in pain.

"Are you okay?" Dowon finally asked.

Yoongi looked back at him in shock when he realized that he got caught.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not." The beta argued. "Your shoulder, how long have you been in pain?"

Yoongi sighed, "Just a few days or so."

The beta ran his hand through his hair, "I'm going to tell Sejin and we're going to book an appointment in the hospital so we could get you checked up."

"No!" The omega almost exclaimed. "You can't, Dowon. Please, don't ever tell anyone about this."

"But it will keep hurting if we don't get it checked out," Yoongi's manager argued.