Chapter 12

***

***

A/N: Short chapter. Less than 1000 words. I might try updating three times today.

3rd person

Yoongi has spent his heat alone in his room without the help of any of his members which meant that he has been suffering in pain alone for the past two days.

None of his members visited him or checked on him for these past few days and Yoongi will admit, he does miss them.

But the fact that they would ignore and shrug off Yoongi's heat because of their anger and pride is something that he will never forget and forgive.

He isolated himself from the rest of the world and hasn't contacted anyone ever since his heat started.

"Ow!" Yoongi hissed in pain when he accidentally lied down on his injured shoulder — which hasn't been taken care of — that doubled the pain that he is feeling due to the loss of contact with anyone in his heat.

He needed someone, anyone, to just hug him and take care of him to help ease the pain that he's feeling even if he doesn't get a knot.

Yoongi would cry himself to sleep and he would silently suffer in pain whenever he would hear his members walking down the hallway near his room.

He even barricaded the door and the empty spaces on the door so his scent wouldn't come out and his members won't find out that he is in heat.

The last thing he needed was for Jimin to laugh at him while in heat.

With the loss of his packmates, Yoongi ended up making a nest on his bed with the clothes that his members left a long time ago to replace the real people with the same scents.

It didn't help much but it did help ease the loneliness and he had enough sleep before another wave of painful body cramps arrived.

Two days of painful heat, no food — he finished all the tangerines that Dowon had bought him — and no packmates to help and comfort him has been torture for Yoongi.

Then, while Yoongi is taking advantage of his situation and taking a nap before another wave of cramps arrive, a knock on the door echoes in his room.

His eyes immediately opened wide and he forced himself to sit up on the bed while groaning in pain because of his shoulder.

Before he could even call the person to come in, the door slowly opened to reveal the innocent maknae.

"Hyung?" A small voice came from the alpha.

Yoongi stared at him and Jungkook stared back, unsure of what to do or say when he saw what was happening.

"Y-you're in heat..." He mumbled in shock.

The omega didn't respond, trying so hard not to drag the alpha inside his room.

"What do you want?" Yoongi's voice was hoarse because he hasn't used it for quite some time and he needed to calm himself down.

He tried to sound angry and tough but his situation said otherwise.

"Um, I need my hoodie," The alpha pointed at the said piece of clothing at the end of Yoongi's bed that is also a part of the nest that the omega had made.

The omega could see that Jungkook is trying his best not to devour him and follow his instincts like an alpha.

"Can't you just let me keep it for now?" Yoongi asked him. "I-it's part of my nest, Jungkook."

The younger looked hesitant, "Taehyung and Jimin hyung and I are going out today and I need that hoodie."

Yoongi almost growled.

His members are able to go out and have fun on their given vacation but he's here in his room suffering because of something he was blamed for.

"I'm... really sorry," The maknae finally said and quickly snatched the piece of clothing away from the nest and slammed the door shut.

It felt like a part of Yoongi was taken away and he didn't even have a chance to fight for it.

He began crying again, his emotions are so unpredictable that he doesn't even know what he is crying about or what part of his body is in pain.

He couldn't take this anymore.

Yoongi, with all the strength that he has left, grabbed his phone and called the only person that he could trust right this moment.

"Dowon, can you please pick me up?"

A/N: Am I being mean to Yoongi?

Yes.

But is the end worth it?

Probably, depending on how you react to the ending.