Terra gasped as she saw the bruise on her sister and moved to touch it but Poppy slapped her hand away, "What happened?"

Poppy giggled feeling no pain right now and rolled over and buried her face into her pillow, "Ask Sky."

Oliver joined in on her giggling and they watched as the three other girls rounded on Sky asking him what had happened and Terra even asked if he had assaulted her. She turned her head slightly and Sky gave her a playful glare as Terra continued to ramble, Poppy smiled larger and turned away.

"Why am I covered in water?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Where is it?" Sky questioned as Poppy and him spun in a circle in the maze. They never stood still and stood close to each other so if needed could pull each other away from the danger. 

"How the bloody hell am I supposed to know?" Poppy asked rhetorically and forgetting about the task at hand and getting distracted by the blonde specialist. 

Sky still spinning quickly pushed her behind him and shielded her with his body as he raised his sword. The burned one leaped in the air and just as it could reach them it turned into a diamond. "Could you pay attention?" Sky sighed as the smaller girl moved passed him and picked up the diamond, "For just one of the drills?"

Poppy hummed and held the diamond out on her hand like she was wearing a gigantic diamond ring, "How many of these weird magic training dummies do we have to fight?"

"As many as it takes to actually beat one?" Sky quipped back putting his sword back in its holster. 

Poppy rolled her eyes at the sass, "Yeah okay, Prince Charming," Sky bit the inside of the cheek at the nickname he was beginning to find endearing, "I just wish they'd tell us how to fight these things. We've literally aced every exercise but this one."

"How are you not tired?" Sky asked as he was still panting and Poppy circled him slightly, she could've been checking out his ass but that would remain a mystery, "Oh wait I know," Sky raised his arm mockingly, "because I have been doing all the work."

"Calm your tits, Prince Charming, it's a simulation." The brunette dragged out the end word emphasising that they weren't going to die and remained happy. 

Sky was silent until he grinned and faced her his British accent more prominent as he spoke, "If I'm Prince Charming does that make you Cinderella?"

Poppy took a step forward and asked confused but amused, "And why would I be Cinderella?"

"Because you're always running away from me." Sky also took a step forward and there was probably only a foot of space between them. The earth fairy could see the slight line of sweat that graced his skin as well as the slight dots of grey that were periodically placed in his stunning blue eyes. Whilst she was noticing things about him he was noticing things about her, had she always had those hidden flecks of green in her eyes or a light dusting off freckles across her cheeks, he could see a faint scar on her jawline. 

"Am I running now?" Poppy whispered as their faces got closer. They could practically feel each others breath fanning each other, both glanced down to each others lips and then unto each others eyes for permission.

Just as Sky took the final step closer and their lips hovered a throat clearing stopped them which made them jump about five paces apart. Both hearts were hammering and feeling like they had just been struck by lightning. 

"P-professor Harvey," Sky stuttered a little as his face went beet red and he scratched the back of his neck, before speaking again he cleared his throat, "Can we get a hint?"