08

───※ ·❆· ※───

"This is what exactly?" Bloom asked as the four first years walked into the annual specialists party. There was music blasting and the girls were sure they could see mosh pit over in the corner, there was dancing going on everywhere, drinking games and in the corners they could see couples not shying away from PDA.

"The east wing of Alfea." Terra stated matter of factly carrying on, "It used to be used for war preparations, but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one comes down here." Terra finished with a smile,  "Except for tonight."

Poppy had spotted her friends and ran away from Oliver and two other guys approaching the four first years who looked a little lost, "My wonderful dorm mates!" Poppy squealed and hugged them all which took them by surprise, "Hugs for all!" 

"Is she already drunk?" Bloom questioned smiling amused at the second year who quickly ran off and jumped onto Oliver's back. Oliver quickly supported her but only halfway since he was already way more intoxicated than she was. 

Terra shook her head eyeing her sister, "No she's tipsy, when she gets full on drunk she tends to only talk about plants."

"You need a beer." Aisha spoke to Bloom who nodded.

"I need a beer." Aisha and Bloom walked off to find drinks whilst Musa followed Terra through the crowd to a small table. Both were excited for different reasons.

"Looking for somebody specific?" Musa questioned with a knowing glance as Terra looked around. 

"No, no. I'm just looking for somewhere to put these down." Terra stuttered slightly placing down her tupperware on a table as a guy walked away from them.

"Hmm..." Musa hummed as she opened the box and stopped when she was about to eat one and looked at her friend shocked yet proud, "Terra, are these..."

"Yeah! I can be a cool nerd." Terra nodded smiling flattening down her clothes.

Sam approached the two girls weaving through the crowd, "Look who showed their face," Sam teased just as Poppy ran up to him and slipped under his arm, "with Mum's Tupperware, no less." Sam grinned at his eldest sister and leaned forward. If Poppy wasn't slightly drunk then she would've noticed the glances shared between her brother and roommate. 

"What do you want, Sam?" Terra squinted her eyes at him.

"I'm getting a drink. Relax," Sam chuckled reaching over for two cups since he knew Poppy would want another, their brother turned to the girl with space buns, "It's Musa, right?"

"That's me, yeah." Musa nodded.

"Hi, I'm Sam." Sam held out his hand with a playful look in his eye and Musa shook his hand with a light blush, she widened her eyes and glanced at the two sisters who didn't look bothered. "What reeks?" He asked gesturing to the table. 

Terra folded her hands and replied, "They're for the party, not for me."

"I didn't think you'd make it." Dane spoke with a smile as he approached the table and slid in next to Poppy and Musa with a red solo cup in his hand.

"No. Uh... Well, I just decided to come last-minute." Terra leaned and had a huge smile on her face whilst the two elder siblings glanced at each other amused, their little sister was flirting.

"Yes, so last-minute that she had a few hours to make weed brownies." Sam stated matter of factly whilst nodding and leaning over Poppy to speak to Dane who looked back and forth.