"Oh yes- I mean (cough) it definitely gives him a certain charm." She nervously responded with some pink on her cheeks.

"who cares about any of that?! Look at his turret!" Ruby shouted with stars in her eyes. "Look at it!"

The camera then panned over to Amber, who covered her eyes as the rocket blew up the robots. More came forward and she smirked when she grabbed one with her void powers.

"AMBER LAURIAN THE SIREN!" The screen said before she threw the robot out of the train.

"Well that's definitely different." Amber said in a faintly surprised tone. That was certainly not the fall maiden's power just shown.

'Pretty scary lookin' too.' Roman thought as he felt the ever increasing need to scouch away from her.

Coco was seen hanging onto a bar outside the train before jumping back in, pulling out two chain guns and opening fire on the robots in a crazed fashion.

"COCO ADEL THE GUNZERKER!"

"Aw hell yeah!" Said girl cheered. "Good to see not everything's changed." She said happily.

"You look a little too happy though." Ren muttered as he watched the carnage.

Nora caught on his words and patted him on the back. "There's no such thing as too happy Renny."

Bullets pierced through the top of the train as humans in exo-suits came forward to confront Blake. She just stared at them as they came forward to punch her, only for her holographic clone to dissipate before tazing the assailant. The real and cloaked Blake came forward, impaling the second attacker on her blade. She used her sword as a pedestal, jumping over both attackers before she double kicked the stunned assailant on the blade, effectively killing them both.

"BLAKE BELLODONA HERE FOR THE DRAMA!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked a bit offendedly. Her teammates just turned their heads nervously. "What?!"

"Nothng nothing." Yang said in a placating manner before she turned to Penny, who stopped turning away from the screen as soon as the humans appeared. Hey, you try being a robot watching other robots get torn asunder! It's basically a horror show.

The group soon reunited at the front of the train, Jaune kicking down the door as soon as they arrived, causing the song to end. Inside the train was a dummy version of Roman with bombs layed out all around. "Hello Vault Hunters. You may have thought that you were the heroes of this little adventure, buuut you're not. Welcome to Remnant kiddos." The message finished as the train exploded.

All angry eyes, including Penny's, were on Roman. He shrugged. "Welcome to Remant."

The next scene showed the members of ALAB (Alabaster) scattered around the graveyard of broken bodies and train parts as they began to stir. "Great. More dead Vault hunters. Roman's been pretty busy." She muttered.

"Le gasp, there I am! But I don't sound very sensational." Penny finished a bit sadly.

"Judging from the situation, it's a bit easy to see why." Amber noted aloud.

"Uguggh." Jaune groaned to Penny's surprise. She looked at his companions as they started to do the same.

"You're alive?! Oh sensational!" She yelled out happily.

Before Jaune or anyone could speak up, a voice inside their heads spoke up. "Can you hear me Hunters?" A soft voice asked.

"Neo?" Roman asked aloud to everyone's surprise. They all thought she was mute. Maybe their Neo is or something along those lines.