| 12 | Blank Illusion

Start from the beginning

Tomura had stopped walking and everyone else in the room seemed to think over Dabi's words except for Izuku who was still naked and hating the silence that didn't mean much good.

-

Khan sat down at the table with some of his men, like it had been a few days ago. He had received an urgent message of Mister Bakugou, so he had come immediately. Bakugou was not a man who liked depending on others so when he asked someone's help it was something serious.

Khan looked up and saw that he had definitely been right. Bakugou, who came in trough the big door, looked like a mess. The greenette that he had been holding last time was nowhere to be found and made Khan understand the problem almost immediately. Kirishima took place at the table next to the blond.

"So I understand, they took him?" Khan spoke calmly, to make sure his predictions had been right.

"Yes, damn it!" Katsuki yelled and slammed his fist on the table, making the others at the table tense up. Kirishima tried grabbing the blond's hand to calm him down, but his hands were quikly slapped away.

"I understand your fury, but you should try to remain calm" Khan continued pretty unbothered "If you think about it, we have a very important pawn in this game they want us to play"

When Kirishima saw Katsuki's shoulders tensing up at that he quikly answered "This is no game sir" and then mouthing very obviously the man should be careful with his choice of words.

"I understand, but I was speaking metaphorically" Khan continued quite unbothered "You have their master, don't you?" Kirishima looked up at that as Katsuki scoffed.

"Sir, you know I can't-" the blond began, but was interrupted by a guard running inside.

"Boss!" he yelled, making Katsuki looke up angrily. How dare he interrupt them. "He's here" the guard said, now pale as a ghost.

-

"That damn brat" Tomura yelled out after sipping from his drink at the bar his family owned "I'm going to tear him limb from limb"

"Tomura, we should think about this" Dabi said after realizing the gray-blue haired man was drunk.

"He already has master for two days now!" he said now turning his head to the black haired man next to him "And we're just sitting here, doing nothing"

"I know it's frustrating, but we know he won't kill him, because of his mother" Dabi said trying to reassure Tomura.

"Don't remind me of that stupid bitch!" he said slamming his drink back on the wooden bar. "She was our way to get master back" Tomura stared intensily at the bottle of liquor he had been drinking. "Hadn't thought she'd put a bullet in her head the moment she realized that" he continued almost trembling of the rage flowing trough his body. "All for that damn son of hers!" he yelled again and threw the empty bottle into the wall before it smashed on the ground. "We'll get boss back, no matter what it takes" he said while walking out the room.

Dabi stared at the shards on the ground while thinking of Tomura's words. He was right, we have to get master back.

Dabi had believed his brother words, until he started noticing Tomura liked calling the shots and started distracting everyone of their shared goal. Acting like killing a boss of some company to get to a greenette was going to get their master free. Dabi couldn't stop but wonder. Was that really what his brother was after?

-

Katsuki ran through the halls of worried people who kept talking about the mysterious man at the door. When Katsuki reached the big black gate he saw a family member of All for One. To his surprise it wasn't Tomura, but the one with black hair and the terrifying scars.

When Katsuki realized he was pointing a gun at him, he quikly pulled out his own. Kirishima had just reached Katsuki with Khan and his men. He stood behind Katsuki and also pointed a gun at the stranger.

"I'm not here for violence" Dabi said while looking at the guns, everyone had pulled out. "Just give me the boss and we can do it without" he said while cocking his head to the side.

"To do that, without violence you've come to the wrong adress" Katsuki said full of confidence. He's not trying to cause any more trouble with that family, but he wouldn't hesitate to hurt this asshole.

"Even if it involves him?" Dabi said while looking at the car behind him. Spinner opened the trunk and pulled at someone's restrained legs. Izuku was placed kneeling on the ground sniffling. His arms were tied behind his back and as he looked up and locked eyes with Katsuki his sight went blurry immediately from the tears occupying his eyes.

"Deku!" Katsuki screamed, happy to see him, but angry at the same time, as he saw the state the green haired man was in. "What the fuck did you guys do to him?" Katsuki yelled and started running to the crying man, but was quikly stopped by the click of a gun loading. Dabi looked at him challenging, while pointing the gun directly at Katsuki.

"Now do as I say!" Dabi yelled and when Katsuki pointed his gun back at the other, he warned "and don't think about shooting me or a bullet goes through that greenette's skull at the same time"

Spinner had a gun to Izuku's head, ready to shoot. Katsuki panicked. He can't let them get to their boss, that was certain. Who knows what he'll do when he's free? But he would never be able to forgive himself if this got Deku hurt. He had lost so many people due to those jerks, he can't let them take Deku away. After all that had gone through his mind, looking for a solution, it went completely blank. They made it seem like the blond had a choice, but everybody there knew that was just an illusion.

And to everyone's surprise the silence was broken by a loud gunshot.

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones