four

My eyes turn open as I feel a hard slap against my arm, all while hearing Pansy shouting at me, "Samantha Gilderwood, get your ass the fuck up!"

I groan loudly and put my hands over both of my ears in an attempt to keep her voice out. In return of my action, she slaps my arm once again.

"What's your problem?" I bring down my hands.

"You forgot to set the alarm on your phone, we're late to Snape's class!"

I jump out of bed in panic. "Fuck, I'm so sorry!" I quickly get dressed in my green and black robe, put my hair in a ponytail, then grab my phone.

We run out of our dorm together and run all the way to classroom 3C, where we're supposed to study Defense Against the Dark Arts. I open the door as careful as possible. Luckily, Snape has his back against us, so we sneak our way to two seats at the back. Just as we're about to climb onto the chairs, Snape speaks up with his rough voice, with his back still against us.

"Gilderwood, Parkinson. Glad you finally decided to join us."

The class turns around watching us, along with Snape himself. I give him a guilty smile, "I'm sorry, professor Snape. It won't happen again."

"I'm sure it won't" He gives me a stern look, the procced to teach the class about whatever we had walked in on.

I watch around the classroom, as usual, and find one specific person watching me. His blonde hair lights up the room, probably making it the most bright thing in the - otherwise dark - room as well.

I rise my left eyebrow at him, questioning his stare. As I do, he turns around again. I decide to text him about it, so I take my phone up, only to find two unread messages from none other than Harry Potter. I click onto the conversation, and realization hit me as I remember the dare from yesterday.

HARRY POTTER

ME
Fine. Imma go to sleep
now and dream about you handsome
Potter 🥴👅

HARRY POTTER
No

HARRY POTTER
Please don't 🥲

ME
Awh shit what have I done

ME
I'm sorry for bothering you yesterday,
it was a dare and I was drunk

I click out of the conversation, sighing at myself, but at the same time laughing on the inside. I must admit, I was quite funny, and so was he.

I tap on Malfoy's number, as the original plan was.

DRACO MALFOY

ME
For a moment there, I'd almost think
you were eyeing me out

MALFOY
Is that so?

ME
It is. Am I right?

MALFOY
Don't be ridiculous, Gilderwood

ME
It would be ridiculous of you
to NOT eyeing me out, Malfoy

ME
I know your friends happily do ;)

MALFOY
Shove off

ME
Gladly
message read

I switch the conversation.

DUMBLEDORE'S SUGARBABIES 👀

ME
How's everyone feeling?

PRIVATE TEACHER
Like I deserve 🤡

ME
LMAOO, worth it

LOVEGOOD <3
I'm rather fine actually, so is Ginny

ME
Y'all lucky bitches

THE CHILD 👩🏼‍🦰
And that's on Weasley genes

ME
Whatever

A new text message is shown on top of the screen. I click on it to watch what it says.

HARRY POTTER

HARRY POTTER
Drunk? On a wednesday?

ME
Oopsie

HARRY POTTER
Ur crazy for that

ME
Certainly not.

HARRY POTTER
Well, I hope at least that I
stayed out of your dream

ME
You certainly didn't.

HARRY POTTER
Damn. So you're telling me
that I can't pull women, but
dudes?

ME
Oh, maybe this is a good time
for me to say that I'm actually not a dude

HARRY POTTER
Wow

HARRY POTTER
Game is back on then ;)
message read