Yamaguchi: Everything

Začít od začátku

 "Hi, Mom. We're gonna go upstairs to do some homework," he took out the sheet from earlier as proof. She nodded. 

 "You two have fun," she shooed you away from the kitchen. 

 "Okay, thanks," Tadashi ushered you up the stairs and to his room. 

 You put your bag down by his closet and he sat down at his desk, placing the sheet down. Since it was winter, there wasn't too much natural light coming in from his window, so Tadashi opted to turn the lava lamp on his desk on. You sat on his bed with your back against the headboard. Tadashi started explaining everything about the topic. His voice was so soothing. After a bit, you decided there was no harm in closing your eyes, just to relax your eyelids. Your breathing got heavier, and the only clear sound was the soft, slow hum of Tadashi's voice. Every now and then, you hummed affirmation to his words so he didn't find out you were half asleep. After a while, you were laying down on your side with your head laying on his soft pillow. However, you weren't under his covers because you didn't want to make a mess of his bed. You were still aware of Tadashi's voice and the feeling of the bed and pillow around you, but you were just floating in that world of soft clouds of sleep when you could feel the sleep in a kind of warm pool around you. Tadashi turned around in his swivel chair.

 "And that's pretty much," he cut himself off as he took in the fact that you were napping on his bed. You couldn't see him, but the pink blush on his cheeks reached his ears. You felt the neatly folded covers on his bed slip out from under your legs. Tadashi walked around to the other side of his bed and crept in beside you, pulling the covers over the both of you. He chose to sit up in bed, though. 

 "Mm," you turned around to face him, draping your arm over his hips. 

 His hands started playing with your hair, softly twirling strands around his fingers and occasionally carding through whole locks. You loved this feeling: being right next to Tadashi in such a peaceful, vulnerable way. Tadashi slid down, now lying down next to you. You moved your hand so that your palm was laying flat against his chest. One of his hands started subtly tickling the nape of your neck, and every now and then, it would slip down and rub your back comfortingly. You opened your eyes just a touch to find his own ones closed. In fact, he was drooling just a tiny bit from the corner of his lip. You laughed softly and then changed your sleeping position so that he ended up spooning you, his knees folding to fit into the little curve the back of your legs created. Now his arm was slung over your stomach, and you put your arms over his. He started twiddling with your fingers, accidentally tickling your stomach a few times. He opened his eyes again. Once he realised he was drooling, he wiped his face on a tissue and set it to the side on his bedside table. Then he took in how the two of you were lying down. Oh, he could lie down like this with you forever. He would if he could get away with it. He smiled contently to himself as his whole face went a rosy pink. He leaned his head down so his lips were touching your neck. He didn't know you were awake. 

 "You are so beautiful. How can someone be so beautiful?" you felt his lips move against your skin, "It's everything about you. Your eyes. Your legs. Your arms. Your lips. Your hair. Your waist. Your eyelashes. Your collarbones. Even your name. Y/N L/N. That's the name of some kind of goddess or queen. My goddess or queen." Tadashi started leaving a little trail of kisses of the back of your neck. You rolled over with your eyes closed. Tadashi leaned further down to plant a few kisses on your collarbones. Then he rested the side of his head on your stomach. He sighed. 

 "Tadashi, you know I'm awake, right?" you laughed quietly. Tadashi's eyes widened and you felt his arms slightly tighten around your waist, almost as if he was scared of you getting up and leaving his arms. 

 "Oh - uh - sorry," he sounded nervous. You let your hands move down to his hair, where you started stroking his head.

 "No, no. Don't be silly," you tutted. 

 "So you heard everything?" he sounded like he was grimacing.

 "Yeah. You're so sweet and adorable and amazing," you tried to build confidence within him, "And when you speak like that, I know you mean it and that every word is coming from your heart. By the way, your voice is probably the most soothing sound in the history of sounds."

 "Oh. Thank you," you heard the adorable smile in his voice, "Y/N - can I tell you something?" 

 "Dashi, you can tell me anything," you gave him his usual nickname that he loved. 

 "I'm pretty sure that falling in love with you was the best thing to ever happen to me," he barely whispered. You blinked back tears.

 "Dashi, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so in love with you it should be legally considered a drug because of how intoxicated with love you make me feel," you joked. He started laughing. A lot. He sat up in the bed. You sat up with him. His infectious laughter forced you to join him. You didn't even understand what was so funny, but just laughing with Tadashi was wonderful. The two of you were resting on your sides and half sitting up. Tadashi had to support himself by placing a hand on your shoulder and steadying himself. Once the two of you stopped laughing, he leaned in so that your lips were centimetres apart.

 "You are the reason I smile and I laugh and you are so so pretty," he looked down momentarily at your lips. 

 "You're beautiful," you closed the gap between the two of you and closed your eyes as you kissed him. He closed his eyes as well, melting into the kiss. Once you separated, he was panting slightly. He blushed, looking down. 

 "Yeah, but I'm not all that," he lifted his fingers to his freckles. You understood what he was saying.

 "What? Is this about your freckles? Tadashi, you are perfect. Nothing can make you more complete than you already are, because I couldn't imagine falling in love with anyone even slightly different to my Yams," you started kissing his cheeks and nose where his freckles were sprayed across. He suddenly wrapped you in a hug. You listened to his breath hitch. You rubbed his back. Little droplets of tears fell down onto your shirt. 

 "Thank you," he choked out, "I love you, Y/N."

 "I love you too, Dashi," you mumbled into his shoulder, "I love every single part of you so much."