Chapter 4: You're Back Vice-Chan!

"I still can't believe Kyoya did that!" Tsuna whined as he fixed his wounds in the infirmary. After the fight with Mochida, Hibari gone and went on rampage. He's only target was Tsuna though.

"Because you're such a wimp."

Tsuna was slightly startled at the newcomer but when he saw who it was, he sighed. He should've known with that squeaky voice. "I am not."

Reborn snorted and sat beside Tsuna as he watched him tend to himself. "Hn. But that was a good fight." To be honest, he was quite proud at his student to pull a stunt like that even without him but not enough to consider it as his own.

Tsuna slightly blushed at the compliment. His ears are getting red. He's not quite used about good words in his fights. "Thanks." Although, the next words doesn't really ring on his ears.

"It was very befitting of a Mafia Boss." Reborn smirked when he saw Tsuna's reaction.  It's not that he really likes teasing Tsuna, he's just really amused about his past. One thing he likes was solving mysteries and this one has yet to be solved.

"I told you I'm not going to be a mafia boss." Tsuna replied in a deep calm voice. His decision was already final and he won't ever change it.

Reborn just sighed though. Is it just him or is it already really tiring to have this argument over and over again. "And I told you, you have no choice." Then there was this long awkward silence. Both having a staring contest in which there's a silent rule saying whoever loses will have to submit. They didn't even realized that the door slammed open.

"Yo Tsuna!" Takeshi greeted but as soon as he step foot inside the clinic, he already sensed this gloomy aura. Deciding not to break it, he slowly stepped away. "I guess I'll just come back later."

That brought Tsuna back out to reality. "Wait, Takeshi! What brings you here?"

Takeshi grinned when Tsuna finally noticed him and went back further into the room. He also silently greeted the baby beside him. "I'm just checking you on. Want me to help?" He answered.

Tsuna kindly refused the offer seeing as he was already done patching himself up. "No thanks, I'm fine." With one last look at his work, he began to stand up, readying for their class. They were about to go out when their school bell rung.

*Ring*

Both Tsuna and Takeshi looked at each other. Panic was already etched on their face. The school bell means class is almost starting. "Better hurry up!" Takeshi exclaimed as they hurriedly walked to their classroom as running isn't an option. They don't want to be bitten to death by a certain skylark with two reasons now, don't they?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily for them, they reached the classroom in time and now, they are already starting their lesson. As for Tsuna, he had this bored look on his face. Yet again, he already knew the lesson so nothing's going to change if he actually listened or not. He was just dawdling. He looked around the room as if he's searching something. 'Takeshi is sleeping as usual, Kyoko-chan and Hana are really focused on the topic' Then his eyes landed on the vacant seat on the front row where his vice president is supposed to be. 'Hmmm... he's still not here huh."

It's been almost two days, today's the 2nd,  his vice was absent. He didn't even know why. He sighed when he realized there's really nothing he could do. Finally deciding to listen to his teacher for once, he propped back to his seat properly when a paper airplane landed on his table. 'What's this?' Curiously, he picked it up and tried to open it. He already somewhat knew who it came from considering that it's from outside.