"Oh, Bamyu, you're here too." He waived at Beomgyu who was silently watching the three men talk.

"It's Beomgyu." The kid answered, slightly annoyed.

"Ah yes, I'm sorry Beomgyu." Jungkook lightly scratch his head, embarassed. "Is your sister here?"

"She's at her studio."

"Is she busy? I want to give her this." He was holding a bouquet of red and purple roses. Yoongi was suddenly intrigued.

"I can take you to her." Yijeong volunteered.

Yoongi and Beomgyu were left at Yijoungs office, both questioning whether those flowers were really necessary.

"Hyung, I think he likes noona."

"Huh?" Yoongi was lost in his thoughts that he barely listened to Beomgyu's words.

"I said I think that JK guy likes noona."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why would he bring her flowers in the first place?"

"Hmm. Right."

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"You like noona too, right?"

Yoongi was caught off guard. He didn't know how to explain things to Beomgyu without the latter getting the wrong impression of him.

"Beomgyu, I like Jieun, but only as a friend. She was a very good friend."

"Ohh." Beomgyu sounded unconvinced. "That's why you have that photo on your table. 'Cause she's a good friend?" He gave a mischievous smile.

Yoongi was starting to blush. This kid knows too much and he acts nosey just like his sister.

"That's nothing. It was just a memory of a happy day."

"Okay hyung, if you say so..." Beomgyu was still smiling. "but I hope you're really sure of that. I mean, noona's a good catch. And well, we have that JK guy over there giving her roses and all."

Beomgyu put on his soft expression before speaking again, all eyes on Yoongi. "What I'm trying to say is, hyung, I like you for Jieun noona."

"Aish this kid." Yoongi have never felt this bittersweet emotion before. "Let's get back to work, okay?"

Jieun was so preoccupied with her work when Yijeong and Jungkook entered the studio. She was on the process of recording a new demo after the last song she worked with Yoongi. She barely noticed the two men until she paused for a while to get some coffee. She stopped when she saw them watching her.

"Jungkook?"

"Jieun-ssi, hi! It's nice to see you again."

"Why are you here?"

"I told you, I'll visit you guys. Too bad, Tae and Hobi hyung were out."

"Oh, yes. They're really busy today." Jieun realized she was still holding the coffee maker. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please!" Yijeong interfered. Jieun ignored him completely. She gave the cup of coffee to Jungkook instead.

"Thank you, Jieun-ssi. By the way, I got you something." He handed her the bouquet of roses. Jieun was surprised to receive such present.

"Wow, thank you, Kookie. This is beautiful."

Jungkook was all smiles when he heard what she just called him. "You still call me Kookie."

"Uh, don't you like it? I'm sorry. I guess I got used to your nickname before."

"No, it's not that. I like it. In fact, I missed it. I missed you calling me Kookie."

Yijoung shrugged his shoulders. Like Beomgyu, he can also sense how fond Jungkook was of Jieun. Even before, he would do anything just to catch the lady's attention.

"You're lucky this girl is soooo oblivious." Yijoung whispers to himself, as if he was talking to Yoongi.

"Yijeong, are you saying something?" Jieun noticed her bestfriend mumbling behind Jungkook.

"Ah, nothing. I was just trying to talk to myself since you guys are too busy with each other."

"I'm sorry, hyung. It's just that...I'm really happy to see Jieun-ssi again."

"I'm happy too, Kookie."

"I'm happy three!" Both looked at Yijeong like he just made the worst joke in his life. "Okay, okay. I better leave you guys to talk."

"No, it's okay, hyung. I need to leave anyway." Jungkook stood near Jieun. "Jieun-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Can I invite you for coffee on Saturday afternoon?"

Jieun was hesitant for a while, but she thought that nothing is wrong with having coffee with an old friend—except that that friend was now a world-famous singer.

"Sure, Kookie. I'll take you to my favorite coffee shop."

"Yeah, I remember, the Serendipity Cafe!" Jungkook answered cheerfully.

Jieun was suddenly reminded of the memories she had at that cafe. From finding Seokjin, her inspiration to write songs again, to discovering Jungkook who onced performed at an open mic event, to the puzzling incident that happened between her and Yoongi almost a month ago.

Min Yoongi, why do you have to ruin my happy memories in my favorite place?

***

a/n: So while writing some of the chapters in this story, I suddenly thought whether the story will still take more chapters or it will only need few. I'm not yet sure because I have so many ideas in my mind and I really love writing this one. Hehe.

I'm also considering of making another one, although I'm still thinking of an interesting story and characters. Oh well😊

Time to sleep. Good night! Hope you enjoyed this update💙