The day the Alpha lost control

Start from the beginning

"How so?" Alex prodded.

Zack stopped and looked at his friend. "Ten years ago, my father Alpha Jebediah stopped a riot between witches and werewolves on the Island because of my grandfather's greed to annex the Island to his own share of territory. On that day, a truce was signed between my father and my mother's father, separating the larger werewolf empire of my grandfather Li and the Island. The Island was then declared to be a safe haven to both witches and werewolves, protected by magic and accessible only by an invitation."

"Ohh." Alex remarked.

"Yeah. Alpha Li is like the ultimate villain. But nonetheless Zack is his favorite grandchild." Brandt explained, pointing at Zack.

"Oh so that's good news right? Your grandpa just wants to meet his grandchild." Alex asked, looking at Zack.

"You don't understand Alex. Grandpa Li is one of the world's most powerful Alphas. He has the entire Eurasian werewolf territory under him. This man might be my grandfather but he is nothing like me. He is cold, ruthless and hates witches. And he never visits anyone without a reason."

"Ohh." Alex said as he now started pacing the room.

Zack walked up to his friend and held him by his shoulders.

"Don't worry man. As long as I'm alive the witches will be safe, so will be your sister." He said

Alex nodded at his friend with a smile.

Zack's heart sank at the trust his friend placed in him. He wondered if Alex would feel the same towards him after knowing that Elize was his mate.

"Umm hate to break up the romance but Nina was looking for you too." Brandt said poking Zack on his side.

Zack growled a warning at the touch. "You better learn to respect your Alpha boy."

Brandt looked scared for a moment, but he quickly masked it and poked his tongue out at Zack before running outside the room.

Alex shook his head. "Kids" They both said at the same time and laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack opened the thick wooden doors and entered Nina's room. He knew why she called him and he needed it too if he wanted to control his wolf's pull for his mate.

"I'm in here!" Nina shouted from inside the bathroom.

Zack turned around and locked the door. He proceeded to the large queen sized bed and started removing his clothes one by one.

'She's not mate. Wolf wants mate.' Zack heard his wolf warning him.

It seemed to be irritated at his actions.

'Yeah well she's not our mate anymore. We rejected her remember?' Zack tried reasoning with his wolf. It's been restless ever since Elize surfaced on the Island.

'Mate didn't reject us. Wolf go to mate.'

The wolf was clearly adamant.

In a way it was right. Elize was still his mate as she didn't reject him. The bond still stood valid. But Zack could not allow himself to be with her. She was his best friend's little sister. Not that the wolf understood any of that.

Zack tossed his underwear onto the bed along with the rest of his clothes and proceeded to the bathroom. He could hear the jacuzzi's buzz from the doorway along with the murmur of a few people.

He smirked at the reflection of his naked body as he passed a full sized mirror. He knew that he was quite appealing to women- after all, he had the body of an Alpha and the face of an angel.