2

Hallo! Welcome back readers here's picture above just because! Hopefully this will be longer than the first chapter. I apologize if you don't really like the story because well, I also am not sure how these things turn out until I actually finish it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

   It's been 7 years since Naruto encountered Madara Uchiha, everyday for about an hour the two would talk to each other. Naruto has opened up a bit, more to the Uchiha in which Madara was a bit grateful for, at least now the boy wasn't always on his toes when he was around the man.

Naruto is now twelve, and is on Team 7.
Madara has been observing the boy, and if he couldn't he asked Zetsu to keep an eye on him. Now, Madara had to admit his level of acting skills was off the roof. Man, he would've also been fooled if he hadn't met his real self beforehand.

....

Naruto's Point of View

I opened my eyes as the rays of mister sun blinded me. I sighed,this was going to be a long day.
I got up and took a quick shower, and got ready to put on the most horrible colored jumpsuit I've seen in all my life, the kill me orange jumpsuit wasn't really digging it our for me.

I once again sighed, life truly had its way on making someone suffer. I just hoped there wouldn't be anymore. Once I was finished I made myself some toast and an egg, I'd have to eat something other than ramen for at least a few times or else I will become ramen!

I got out my house and started running towards the bridge where we were supposed to be meeting up. I see Sakura and Sasuke already there, the duck-butt haired emo boy sitting down while the screeching banshee was fawning all over him, time to win the Oscar Award/Academy Awards.

"Hey, Sakura-chan!" I shout, as I grimaced in the inside. The banshee glared at me and said "Naruto, shut up you ruined my time with Sasuke-kun!" While hitting me at the back of my head "Itai! That hurt Sakura-chan" Honestly, that didn't even feel like anything even a rock could've done better!

I sit down crossing my feet as we waited for Kakashi to arrive,this guy really spends most his time talking to a rock! I sighed inwardly but who could blame him? He has lost two comrades and a sensei. I knew fully well he's the student of my father, but seriously could he at least not talk to a rock for 3 hours? Once, the time had passed with Naruto sitting down in thought, Sasuke brooding, and the banshee fangirling Hatake Kakashi finally arrived.

I was irritated "So you've finally graced us with your late presence, Sensei" Kakashi just gave his usual eye smile, as he said "So, who's ready to go catch a cat?" We all groaned, yes even the brooding Sasuke. Honestly, this was the fifth time Tora had escaped it's owner but I also once again couldn't blame the cat, if you had an owner who squeezes you half to death  most of the time you would want to escape as well but you know what? I've had enough this was getting boring! I want a higher ranked mission and I will get one assigned to us.

... (This is what I do for timeskips or before a change of POV)

As we caught, Tora the cat we made our way to the Hokage Tower and was finished in reporting, the Hokage was gonna assign our new mission but I interrupted forgetting to put on my mask. "Hokage-sama" The people in the room visibly froze, I tensed up a bit 'Damn it, I forgot'  I chuckled nervously, the Hokage seems to have gathered his composure again
"What do you need, Naruto" "Well, you see I was hoping for our new mission to not be chasing after cats and babysitting?" The atmosphere in the room, turned back to normal.