Prologue: The curse

It was Mondo Oowada's coronation day and oh boy, could it not have gone worse.

After the death of Dayia Oowada, Mondos brother, the kingdom of Diamonds went into chaos.

Mondo was to young to rule according to law, but Dayia had insisted Mondo take the throne, it was his dying wish. So, there was quite a big of debate over if Mondo should have been corinatied.

Well, to bad to those who didn't want him to, becuase he was.

He sat apon his throne watching everyone dancing and having a grand time. Both cominors and royalty mingled and enjoyed themselfs, quite a few of them bothering poor 12 year old Mondo with political qustions he didn't care about in the slightest.

Eventually, he escaped outside without any of his servants noticing.

He laughed to himself as he made it into the rose garden, thinking he was alone as he plopped on the ground, getting his fancy dress pants dirty before hearing a voice behind him

"Mr, I don't think you should be ruing your nice cloths like that!"

Mondo shot his head around to see who was talking, and when he did he most sertenly didn't expect who it was.

Another young boy in fancy clothing, presumably a prince, was over by a rose bush, clearly smelling them before Mondo had come by.

He had black hair, thick eyebrows and bright red eyes that were striking to say the least.

As soon as the boy realised who he was talking to his face flushed with embarrassment, hardly beliving he had spoken like that to a new king.

"Oh my goodness King Oowada! I haddent a clue who I was talking to please forgive-" he was cut off by Mondo laughing "Dude, don't worry about it! And cut the king crap, names just Oowada, Mondo Oowada!"

"Oh..." there was a moment of slince before Mondo asked "Annnd you are?"

"Oh! My name is Kiy-" "Eyebrows!" "My name is Kiyo-" "I like the name eyebrows better!"

The boy growled under his breath some from annoyance of Mondos careless attatude. "Well what are you doing out here! You should be dealing with political figures like my grandpa, or dancing with some little princesses or princes! Not laying around in the dirt!" He said with a raised tone.

"Eh, none of the girls caught my interest. And half the princes were to busy prankin people..." Mondo reasoned "and I'm bored outta my mind havin ta talk to all them old people!"

"Well at least pretend like your having fun!" The boy walked over and stood next to Mondo.

Mondo took this as a chance to mess with him and grabbed his arm, pulling him on the floor

"King Oowada-" "Mondo!" "Your going to ruin my sute!" He contiued to shout, ignoring Mondos correction mid sentence.
"Relax dude! Your on my freaking lap anyways!"

When he noticed that he was indeed on Mondos lap and not the dirt he jumped up for mutable reasons

1: he wasn't going to get dirt on his sute if he hit the ground on accadent

2: he wasn't going to sit in a kings lap

3: he wasn't going to trust Mondo not to push him off onto the grass.

"Guess I gotta go back soon..." Mondo sighed, knowing he had been in the garden for way to long.

"Well, I hope you find someone to dance with, or somone to talk to that isnt...old." the prince said, not noticing the smile on Mondos face

"Well, I was kinda wonderin if a nice black haired boy wanted to dance with me." He said

"Oh, you mean the prince from Ja-" "I ment you!" He said, looking at him as he stood up "I wanna dance with you eyebrows!"

It took a hot minute for that to prossess in the boys head, but as soon as it did he protested "No! I'm not fit to be dancing with a king! I-im just a clumsy no good at dancing prince an-"
"Shut up and let me dance with ya!"

He sighed "well...if it's the kings order...." "Great!" Mondo practicly pulled him into the castle again.

Once they were in and on the ballroom floor Mondo grabbed onto the boys waist and one of his hands, then glided across the floor with him. He may not look it, but the man could dance suppringly well.

Of course, many eyes were focused on the king and the young boy he had choicen to dance with, until a mysterious stranger came into the castle.

She was wearing a black cloke over a bright red and white dress, with her hair up into two pigtails.

She caught the attion of many, mostly because of the cold sensation she brought with her.
Emeditly the music stopped and so did all chatting and dancing.

"Who're you?" Mondo asked bluntly as he pulled away from the other boy and looked over at the new lady in the room.

"Ah who cares about somthin like that!" She said, coming over to him and sqishing his cheeks in her hand. She appeared to be around 20 and her nails dug into Mondos cheek.

He tried pushing her off to no avail. One of the servants, Byakuya, had to shove her away.

"What was that for?" "I think you need to explain why you are here." He said in responce to the fairly annoying sounding woman

"Ha! Names Junko freaking Enoshima and I just wanted ta say a big thanks to our little king corn hair! Thanks ta him this kingdoms goin ta go nuts with despair, I'll make sure of it!"

Mondo looked pretty dead inside as he said "Can somone take this lady away already?"

"You can't speak like that to me!" She shouted at him, slapping Byakuyas arm off hers "And you know what? Becuase of your smart mouth I'm gonna curse your damn castle!" Junko said before laughing like the psychopath she was.

"From this day forward no one will remember you or your servants, the kingdom of Diamonds will no longer have it's little bratty 12 year old king, got it? You Mondo will be turned into a beast and your servants into household items! You will not be turned back unless you learn to love somone and have that person love you in return before the last petal falls!" She said as a bright red light emitted from her hands, forming a rose.

After the curse was said, all went dark for the castle.

As guest found themselfs at there homes with no memory of the curse, party, or all those affected by the curse.
And the servants and prince were locked away in a enternal wintery hell in there new horrid forms.

Only if the beast could learn to love and be loved in return, would they be saved.

♡__________________________________♡

So um, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I hope it made sence! Please ask if anything didn't make sence to you!

Ok that's all! God bless you and have a great day!

Word count is 1,193 words all in total!