If it were a normal day, Yoongi would probably go back to sleep and wait until he could hear noises in the kitchen as an indication that his Jin hyung is already making breakfast.

But this time, Yoongi woke up on his own with a different agenda.

He is all dressed up for his adventure with Dowon today because they also talked about cycling down the park, eating ramen, taking a stroll by the beach, and just hanging out as friends and not as co-workers.

They had already done this before when Yoongi would get bored and his members are too busy to keep him company, he would call Dowon over to his studio or he would let Dowon take him to somewhere nice.

It sounds like a perfect date, but it isn't.

Yoongi slowly closed his bedroom door and carefully made his way through the quiet hallway and to the empty living room.

He sighed in relief when he saw that the kitchen is still empty and the whole dorm is still quiet which means that everyone is still fast asleep.

But before Yoongi could walk past the door, someone behind him suddenly spoke.

"You're going out to meet him, aren't you?"

Without even turning around, just by the scent, Yoongi could immediately tell who was standing behind him.

"Jimin," He muttered under his breath and turned around to face his fellow omega.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed but not enough to wake the others. "I told you! You shouldn't go out with him, especially not when the other members are still angry with you!"

Yoongi scoffed and raised his brow, "And whose fault do you think it is?"

"Are you blaming me?!" Jimin gasped.

The older shrugged, "Well, who else is there to blame for everything that happened since the first day?"

"Why are you blaming me?!" Jimin asked.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he glared at him, "You're really going to ask me that? Come on, Park, I told you to stop acting innocent just to avoid all the consequences."

"I didn't even do anything!" Jimin argued, his voice becoming high-pitched and Yoongi almost vomited at the way the younger was raising his voice to wake the others up and have them side with him against Yoongi.

"That's the point," Yoongi crossed his arms. "You didn't do anything."

"You didn't do anything when he threw me to the wall which almost cost me my fucking arm, Jimin! All three of you did nothing when I was blamed for leaving the three of you unattended!"

Jimin flinched at Yoongi's yelling.

"I only did that to protect him!" He yelled back at Yoongi.

"You would do the same if you were in my place! I couldn't let Jin hyung scold and blame Jungkook for what he did to you! He didn't even mean it!"

"That's the fucking point!" Yoongi yelled. "You of all people should know that I would never raise my voice at the maknae, but the fact that you wouldn't even let the boy own up for his mistakes is the problem!"

Jimin wanted to say something but Yoongi didn't let him.

"It was an accident, I know that. You know that. Jin hyung will understand that, if he found out that it was an accident, you wouldn't need to protect him! But instead, you fucking pushed me aside and acted all innocent!"

Yoongi was fuming in anger.

Jimin only wanted to protect the two alphas but by doing this, he sacrificed Yoongi and made him take all the blame even though he was the one affected.

"Yoongi hyung..." The young omega sobbed.

But instead of pulling him into a hug, Yoongi stared coldly at him and turned away, walking through the door.

"Stop crying, Jimin. Go get fucked by one of those alphas or something."

Jimin stared at the door, aghast.

Yoongi walked through the empty hall with his hands turned into fists as he tried to keep himself from pouncing on Jimin. He shut his eyes close to stop his tears to fall down his cheeks because Dowon might notice.

He heaved a heavy sigh when he realized that as soon as he gets home tonight, there will be a huge fight between him and his members.

Six of Bangtan against one Min Yoongi.

When it comes to being an omega, Jimin will always be everyone's favorite.

Yoongi smiled bitterly because he knew that the others won't believe him and side with Jimin like they always do.

A/N: I know that the plot is still nearing the climax but I'm very sad to inform you guys that in less than ten chapters, this book will be deemed completed.