EPISODE 9: Going back

Začať od začiatku

"Yes!" He jumped, smiling while the security woman behind the desk is confused. "Sir, what's your unit?" She asked while the general leaned on the counter, raising an eyebrow.

"What's a unit?" He asked.

The lady noticed that he's not from around here.

"Sir, I think I'm going to ask you to leave... it's too late for visits." The security is aware that the general seems like a crazy guy.

"What!? No! I can't!"

She readied her baton but the general persist. "Wait wait— I'm looking for the queen... her name is Yi Jeong Soo? Do you happened to know where she might be?" He went on while the woman checks the list of the owners and their unit.

"She's not here on the list, you better leave." The woman said, "No! She she has to be here somewhere!" He tried his best to confront the security but they don't believe him.

"Boys, take him outside!" The woman said, gesturing her co-workers to kick the general out of the building.

"Wait!" Hanyuk raised his hands. The latter cleared his throat, he raised his chin up before he takes a deep breath. "I'm General Hanyuk of the 1st district in Hanseong, a trusted general to protect the empress Yi Jeong Soo. I command you to let me in, this instant." He changed his voice but it didn't affect the officers.

"Get him out of here!"

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO YOUR GENERAL!"

THE EMPRESS

After a lovely dinner with Lisa, I am starting to question everything

After a lovely dinner with Lisa, I am starting to question everything. I have never been this comfortable in my entire life. It's so odd to feel this way, when I shouldn't be.

It's seem as though something is not right as it may seem.

Am I that bad? Can I change? Do I want to go back to the palace? Am I falling for a woman?

I kissed a girl.

My first kiss is Lisa.

So this is what date means.

The candles.