She kept bucking her hips up trying to get friction rubbing her shorts against my abdomen in a desperate attempt, when I finally decide I am done with teasing and I am completely turned on now I kiss down her chest, down her stomach to the hem of her jean shorts...

I got off her panting softly, flopping on the bed beside her before she snuggles into my naked chest, her eyes closing as well as mine. However, our moment gets cut short by the ring of my phone, I open my eyes letting out a sigh knowing that if my phone rings it's important as I don't let anyone have my number.

I slowly move the girl off me before getting up and grabbing my phone noticing there are a bunch of missed calls and messages from Stiles, great what does his spazzy ass want. My phone starts ringing again Stiles' contact illuminating the screen.

"Stilinski, there better be a good fucking reason you're calling otherwise I swear to god I will end your existence" I say angrily through the phone.

"Listen, two joggers found half a body in the woods no one knows what happened to her, the only thing they do know is that she was in her late 20s. I heard my dad on the phone it's obviously important as they are bringing in state police, me and Scott are going to check it out, are you coming?" Stiles asks, knowing that I wouldn't want them going on their own.

"Yeah, okay just pick me up from this location" I say ending the call, sending him the location before shutting my phone off. I pull on my underwear before grabbing my black jeans that have been thrown across the room.

As I do the lace through the tassels of my dark green crop top so that my cleavage is on show but not as much as before a sleepy voice speaks up tiredly.

"Where are you going?"

"Sorry princess, friend called" I say, picking up my black beanie so you can't see my messy hair, pulling on my leather jacket she asks another question.

"Stay the night" she mumbles, I shake my head sitting on the end of her bed tying up my black lace up, heeled chunky boots.

"I'll make it worth your while" Becca says kissing my neck, I mean yeah, she's cute but I gotta go make sure my best friend doesn't get him and my brother killed on one of his adventures.

My phone pings as once again Stiles pops up on my screen telling my he's here, I let out another sigh as she continues to kiss my neck before slowly pulling away from her.

"I gotta go, I'll look forward to our next study session" I say pecking her lips one last time before heading out. I get in Roscoe, they both stare at me as I climb in.

"Are you just gonna stare or are we gonna get going" I ask raising an eyebrow before laying down on the back seats of his jeep, Stiles finally starts driving.

"How do you get so many girls like, come on. Do you want to share some tips" Stiles says annoyed that he's still a virgin and his best mate has fucked more girls than years he's been alive. In response I snort at his comment before shutting my eyes fiddling with my silver rings, god, I'm knackered why did I agree to come.

"What do you mean they were studying?" Scott says innocently causing me and Stiles to laugh at him, really Scott no wonder you don't have a girlfriend.

"Tutoring Bella impossible, that girl has the attention span of a goldfish. No, the only thing she was being taught about was the human anatomy" Stiles says continuing to laugh practically snorting at this point he might as well become a pig.

"Bella you were supposed to be letting her tutor you if you get bad grades you're not allowed on the team" Scott says making a disgusted face at the thought of his sister who is older by 1 minute fucking some random girl.