Not losing

*TW: Abuse/Rape* (skip to the next chapter if it triggers you)

The next week went by slower than I wanted it to go. Me and Dakota spent the first week at the hospital with Jess and her creepy brother who kept hitting on me, even though Dakota told him various times I was gay and had a girlfriend.

We'd spend the mornings studying and trying to keep up with our class work while we talked and kept each other company, taking small breaks to just joke around with each other.

Me and Dakota left the hospital in the afternoons when we had training. All our teammates helped us loads with our school work and just all around how we were doing while we spent those 3 or 4 hours away from the hospital.

Jess's parents had also warmed up to Dakota a bit more, seeing how happy she made their daughter made them realize they never actually got to know the girl and judged her off of her appearance and how she presented herself.

Jess's boyfriend, well ex boyfriend actually, also came one afternoon which was really uncomfortable.

*Flash back*

"I mean I'd take cuddles over sex any day really." I told the 3 other tennagers in the room.

"That's because you're a simp." Robin told me, laughing.

"It actually isn't because I'm a simp, it's because I've lacked physical connection with humans for 15 years of my life so any kind of physical connection makes me happy. Before any kind of sexual connection." I told him.

"That's probably because girls are just not good at -" "Why do you keep ignoring me!?" A tall, broad man shouted from the door.

I looked around at the room catching the fear in Jess's and Dakotas faces when they saw the man. I directly knew who the man was. He was Jess's ex.

"What? Are you gonna ignore me now that I'm here too?" He asked, stepping forward.

I got up from the floor and walked over to the front of the bed where the two were laying in. "Hey man, why don't you calm down and we can have a civil conversation." I told him.

"Who the fuck are you anyway? Get out of my way." He said trying to walk past me towards Jess.

"A-Andrew, w-we broke up. I-I told you, I didn't lo-love you anymore. You hu-hurt me so much." Jess stuterred.

"No. You can't do that." He said trying to walk past me.

"Back up dude. She said it's over, get over it. You hurt her and now she's tired of dealing with you." I said pushing him back a bit by his shoulder.

"You don't fucking understand!" He shouted at me.

"You're right. I don't understand how you could hurt such a pure soul like hers. It really is your loss, but some people just prefer to keep their pride before keeping the people they love." I said as I could feel his blood boil.

Suddenly, he moved quickly pushing me from my shoulders, strongly making me fall to the ground banging my head against a shelf behind me.

As I was on the ground I put my hand up to my head and brought it back to my eyesight to be shocked to see blood all over my hand.

I looked up at the man to see the fear on his face. He stepped backwards before turning around and running out of the room leaving the fours of us alone once again.

Jess pressed the emergency button and before I knew it I had stitches in my head. I was sitting down in the only chair in the room with Jess.

"You sure you're okay?" She asked me, feeling guilty for what had happened.

"I'm totally fine Jess, really. I just got a small bump, I'll be up and running in no time. I got 5 stitches no more. The nurse said I'll be able to head the ball and everything after a week." I told her, as she relaxed her body.

*End of flashback*

It had been a few days since that incident and in another 2 days my stitches would be fully healed, in time for the match against Man city, which was coming up in a week's time.

"So you ready to lose in exactly, let me see. 5 days and 17 hours?" She said with a grin on her face.

"You know the details to the exact." I teased her. "But I'm not losing." I whispered more quietly, making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever you say." She told me.

I walked into the hospital room with some food I had taken from the kitchen for me and Dakota to eat, while still on the phone to Shannon. "FInally! I'm starving!" Dakota said grabbing the bag from me.

"Hey, I'll call you later." I told Shannon before we exchanged goodbyes.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom before I eat." I told them, leaving my phone on the table and walking out of the room.

The bathroom was at the end of the hall, so I walked over looking around at the mostly empty hospital as I headed towards there.

I washed my hands after I came out from the bathroom to be met by Robin. "Wrong bathroom dude." I told him, not even looking up from what I was doing.

"Don't lie to me you're glad I'm here." He said, as I felt him come closer to me.

"If this is what I think it is, don't you dare." I said, as I backed away.

"Come on, you know you want it." He said as my back hit the wall.

..........

My whole body was shaking while I sat on the cold bathroom floor. I was alone now but hadn't been a few seconds ago. I lifted my head up and watched my hands shaking uncontrollably.

I lifted myself up from the ground and took a step forward to head to the door. My legs were shaking, I could barely even stand. "Uhm, I have to go to the, uhm, to the hotel." I said, nervously, not wanting to look at Robin.

"Oh, uhm, sure. Do you want me to help you over?" Dakota asked me.

"No, it's okay. I want to walk back alone." I told her, grabbing my stuff and heading out.

As I looked up from the ground I found myself in front of the hotel. The past 30 minutes had been erased from my mind, the walk home was just not in my brain storage.

I walked up the stairs, not even going into the lounge or dining room to say hi to people,instead heading to my room.

I opened the door shakily before abruptly closing it behind me before sliding down it and sobbing into my knees. My mind kept replaying what had happened in the bathroom, I just couldn't think about anything else.

I felt something vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out to see that Shannon was calling me. I didn't want to talk to anybody right now. What if she took that as cheating? How would she react if I told her what happened?

Fuck, I let Robin use me in a place where I was vulnerable, where I couldn't move or say anything. He had cornered me and locked me in a bathroom.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean my face off and have a shower before I tried to fall asleep.

As I approached the mirror and looked at myself, I felt disgusted. I couldn't look at my body without remembering every place he touched me in where I didn't want to be touched.