First morning

I woke up at 7.30 to my alarm, I rolled around in bed for a minute or two before actually getting up and doing something with my day.

Tomorrow was our first actual day of the trial to start so I had the whole morning to do whatever I wanted before we had a few meetings in the afternoon explaining everything that would go down in the next two weeks.

I got dressed into a sports t-shirt, a pair of leggings that were down to under my knees and then I put a pair of running shorts over them. I grabbed my trainers, put them on and just got my key, water, phone and earphones before I headed down to the gym.

I got into the gym and put the things I didn't need down before I started stretching. After I properly stretched I got on the stair machine and walked up the stairs for 20 minutes, which burnt my legs.

When the 20 minutes passed I went over to the weights and did some squats and deadlifts before grabbing a mat and doing an ab circuit on it.

To finish the work out I went on the bicycle and cycled gently for another 10 minutes. As I finished I took my earphones out and sat down on the mat to stretch while I went through what I had to do for the day.

"You're up early?" I heard a voice call from the door.

"Mateo! Nice seeing you here." I told the man.

"You too. How are you feeling about all of it?" He asked me as I gave him a hug.

"I'm feeling great, motivated. I met two of the girls yesterday on the drive over and my roommate is coming today." I told him.

"That's great, your roommate is actually Spanish, just wanted to let you know, language might be a problem."

"Not at all! I used to live in Spain, I was borned and raised there." I explained.

"Wait I might have gotten stuff confused, what room are you in?" He asked me.

"I'm in room number 300." I said.

"Okay then I got confused, I think you've got an Australian or something. I'm gonna have to head back upstairs now, don't go too hard okay kid?" He told me as he eyed the clock on the wall.

"Okay, I'll see you around." I told him before going over to where I had left my stuff.

I picked everything up as I took a sip of water and walked up to my room. I opened the door, it was just about to hit 9, I had a quick shower put on some sweats and a hoodie and headed down for breakfast.

I got into the dinning room and went over to where all the food was. I took a tray and grabbed a bowl of oats, a natural yogurt, a banana and some milk, so I could add my protein to something.

I saw Sofia and Alex sitting with a few other girls calling me over. "Hey." I said as I sat down.

"Hi Jamie!" Alex said excitedly.

"Hi, I'm Olivia, and these are Maeve, Willow, Zoe and Claudia." One of the girls said.

"Nice to meet you all." I said as I took a bit of my banana.

"You're up late." Alex told me.

"I woke up at 7.30 actually, just came down now." I said.

"What were you doing all that time?" She asked me.

"I actually went to workout." I explained.

"What room are you in? I still have to go over to my roommate." Zoe said.

"Room 300, I'm supposed to have an Australian girl joining me."

"Okay, we're roomies I guess." She told me.

"Dope I'll eat this and help you move over." I said.

"That sounds dope, thanks!" She said, before taking a bit of her toast.

We talked for a bit more, while we all ate our food. We all got to know each other on a superficial level, like where they were from, what team they played for and so on.

"Well that's all the unpacking done." I said as I laid down on my bed.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone started buzzing, I took it from my side table and looked to check who was calling. It was Shannon.

"Hello there!" I said as I picked up.

"Hi! How are things." She asked me.

"Good, just finished my morning workout and breakfast and helped my roomie unpack." I told her.

"That's great! Tell your roomie I say hi. I mean she doesn't know who I am but anyway." She said, making me giggle a bit.

"I'll tell her you said hi don't worry." I told her.

"I'm really bored without you around." She told me after a pause.

"Aww, why don't you meet with your friends?" I asked her.

"They're all with family or away." She told me.

"Jade and Connor are around and have been meeting up, why don't you call them and see if you guys can meet up?" I told her.

"I've never hung out with them without you." She told me a bit shily.

"Don't worry about it! They love you more than they love me, call them." I told her.

"Okay, I will." She finally gave in.

"I'd love to keep talking to you, but I'm really tired and just wanna take a nap, I'm sorry." I told her.

"Don't worry about it! Go and sleep." She told me before hanging up.

"My friend says hi." I told Zoe.

"Uhm hi, I suppose? I don't know who she is." She said a bit confused.

"I know, she just told me to tell my roomie hi, so yeah." I told her.

She giggled lightly before I turned around in my bed and closed my eyes to have a 60 minute nap, just to rest and get my energy back from the morning workout.

"Hey, hey, wake up. It's time to grab some lunch." Zoe said snapping me out of my sleep.

"Why didn't I wake up to my alarm?" I asked her as I lifted myself up.

"It went off for a bit, but you didn't wake up so I turned it off and let you sleep a bit more." She said.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." I said as I got out of bed.

Both me and Zoe put our shoes on before heading downstairs for lunch, which was at 12.30, because we had a meeting at 2 pm.

As we reached the dining room we realized the place was set up differently, there were about 4 big tables lined up two in each side with a few single tables or double tables through the middle. The girls sat over in one side and the boys in the other.

Me and Zoe looked at each other confused but just rubbed it off and went over to get our food. I got myself a few pieces of broccoli, some rice and two pieces of turkey, before grabbing a piece of brown bread.

We sat down in the two only places that were empty at the end of the table. The girls were all speaking to each other in the other side but the girls we sat around where just quiet.

"What language do you speak?" I asked them, realizing that was the possible reason for them to be quiet.

"Spanish." one of the girls said, while a few others just ignored me and kept eating.

(In spanish)

"I speak Spanish too! I used to live there." I told the girls.

"No way! Around where?" She asked me.

"Navarre, near the French border. What about you?" I told her.

"I live in Barcelona." She told me.

Hope you guys have/had a great day! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote please.