Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2

Start from the beginning

"Aww....look how cute they look," said Hobi. 

"Isn't she Aria's Sister," asked Suga.

 I smiled and spoke, "Yeah and his long term crush. Finally they got together. So she is the reason, this little monster was staying calm," said Suga with a smile.

 I was amused when I saw him smile. After knowing Aria accepted Tae he showed us his gummy bear smile and today after seeing Our Kook with Jung Mi he smiled. He loves his brothers. She was just like her sister. 

"Just like how Jung mi keeps JungKook sane, Aria will keep Tae sane. Finally both of my brothers are happy," I spoke with a happiness dripping voice.

" Hyung Thank God because of these girls our house is safe. We should Thank them hyung," I heard from Jimin.

"Hyung, not only him even Zayn," he said with a chuckle.

"Awww so he got together with Mina. Can a day get any better. I thought and sighed happily. Okay now everyone disperse let them rest....Off to your room Kids," I said ruffling Jimin's hair.

"Hyunggggg….." He dragged.

"Yah!!!Stop, don't make me deaf..you are gonna wake them and then if that happens you will have no food for a week.Now shuu.."I shushed him away. I was very happy so I started to cook everyone's favourite with Jimin, Suga and Hobi's help. Joon brought us the groceries.

Mina's POV

I stirred in my sleep and found a hand on my waist by back on something hard. I touched the arms on my waist. Aria never used to sleep with her hands on me. She does some bratty things when she is awake to mess with me but why is she holding me in a tight grip. Ommo her arms bulged. Wait not bulged but something rough and big. Is Aria working out? Noo My baby girl is too lazy for that. I turned around and opened my eyes, yawning. Why is Aria looking like a guy… wait I squinted my eyes, why was she looking like its Zayn who is holding me. 

I felt a peck on my forehead, "Yes Princess."
My eyes wide opened.  

"Zayn…"I whispered.

"Yes baby," he said as he opened his eyes. Then last night's events flashed, we both confessed. 

"Did you sleep well huh?" I heard him. I nodded with a smile.

" I had a sound sleep having my Girl in my arms. Thanks to you," he said with a beautiful smile. I blushed furiously. 

"Aww so even my Mina knows to blush. I heard him tease me." 

I playfully glared at him, "Stop if you want me to cuddle you or else I will cuddle with Smith,' I said to mess with him.

Well the plan backfired. His eyes grew dark and was looking at me with a glare. I gulped nervously at Za-- he cut me off rolling me and taking me under his embrace. He was on top of me with an intense look and little did I know I had hurt him. "Zayn I was just trying to make you jealous."

 He arched one of his eye brows. "Okay then...this is the punishment for making me jealous."

With that he kissed me making my breath hitch in my throat. He pulled away after 2 mins. Resting his forehead on mine. His eyes connected with my eyes. "You are Mine Mina...Don't ever say something like that even for teasing baby..I never wanna lose you."
He hugged me as I hugged him back tightly…

JungKook's POV

I woke when the bright rays of the Sun flashed through my window. I felt weight on my chest and looked down. A beautiful smile carving my lips. It was My Jung Mi snuggled into my chest with her hands on my waist. She was sleeping peacefully.I was very happy when she accepted me. I will make sure that she smile's always and never break my baby's trust.I raked my fingers through her hair and called,

Baby…

Hmmm she replied.

Jung Mi ....Princess wake up.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me and smiled. "How are you feeling Jungkook, did you sleep well kookie?" she asked me. 

I nodded with a smile while hugging her tight.I pecked her forehead saying,"Thank you. Thankyou for accepting me.I love you baby...so much."

"I love you too Kookie. And if you say thank you again I am never talking to you," she huffed.

"Okay Okay I won't do that...Never ignore me okay? I will never ignore my bunny kook," she said with a smile.

1 hour later..

Everyone was home. Zayn was with Mina already in the dining hall. All my hyungs eyed me, I gave them a sheepish grin. 

"Hyung this is Jung Mi, you know----"  before I could finish they all laughed.

"We saw you both cuddling and we all are happy for you guys," said Namjoon hyung. 

"And never break their heart, if you make them sad or hurt them I will for sure smack you both and hang you like bats," said Jin hyung. We all laughed.

We will never hurt our princesses or make them sad," we both said in Unison.

" I know my brothers, they will never hurt their girls at all, I said smiling."

"And Tae got his Princess back. Now they both got together," said Suga hyung with a smile. 

"And this special lunch is for you guys who got their girls....I made everyone's favourite.Lets enjoy," said Jin hyung, making us laugh.

A beautiful start…..

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed💜💜💜

Please support my new book.

Will try to post sooner friends

Will try to post sooner friends. Do vote, comment and hit a follow.

Published on 23.01.2020