Now that he thought about it, this will be the first year that he's not going trick or treating with his friends and older brothers. He pouted at the thought.

"And even though we're pretty good friends, it's hard for me to believe that she's taking me seriously at this point and I-"

"Hey Usopp?" Luffy spoke up, interrupting a frantic Usopp.

Usopp stopped pacing around and looked at his friend, slightly annoyed.

"What, Luffy??"

"Wanna just go trick or treating tonight?" He asked in a hopeful manner.

Usopp sighed and smacked his forehead.

"Have you been listening to anything I've been saying?!"

Luffy just stared at him in return.

"No Luffy, if we go trick or treating, we'll miss out on the biggest party ever. Plus what about Sanji?!" Usopp tried to explain.

"Duh! Sanji can come too! Problem solved!" Luffy said triumphantly.

"Sanji's not going to agree to that!"

"Well he will if we just-"

"No. Luffy, no." Usopp shut the idea down. Luffy knew deep down that it was far-fetched, but it would've been really fun...

"Fine..." Luffy sulked as he returned to playing Mario Odyssey.

Usopp rolled his eyes and spoke up again.

"How are you even going to get in tonight?" He enquired.

"Uhhh-" Luffy forgot about that part. "Help."

Usopp sighed and took out his phone. He opened Instagram and Dm'd someone that might be able to help.

~~

Nami's phone buzzed as she and Vivi drove to the Charlotte household.

A new message from Captain.Usopp.

She smirked when she saw who it was and opened the app.

Captain.Usopp: hey sorry to bother you, but do you have an extra invite for tonight? luffy really wants to go lol

Nami wondered why he was asking her this at the last minute.

Tsunami: ahahah nooo sorry lol

Captain.Usopp: thought so, don't worry about it.

Nami then remembered something.

Tsunami: hey just tell Ace to ask Katakuri or Oven. they're rly good friends

Captain.Usopp: wait fr?!

Tsunami: yup 🥴

Captain.Usopp: thanks bro we rly appreciate it

Nami found herself amused by the two freshman. They had become pretty good friends and she always had fun with them.

"What are you smiling at?" Vivi asked as her eyes were on the road.

"Ahh just two goofballs." Nami told her as the drove into the Charlotte's drive way. Like every year, Nami was amazed by their home.

"Isn't it kind of cold for people to be swimming?" Vivi wondered aloud as she watched people diving into the pool

"C'mon!" Nami hopped out of the car and rushed to the where the action was. She already knew that this was going to be a fun night.

~~

As Ace drove Luffy to the Charlotte's house, he found himself feeling nostalgic. Highschool had been really fun, and he took it for granted. But he's happy for Luffy now.

He looked over at his little brother trying to fix his pirate costume, and smirked. He stopped at the red light and just when he was about to say something to Luffy, he noticed someone in the car next to them.

"No way!" Ace said with a laugh.

"Huh?" Luffy looked up and then in the direction of where Ace's attention was. Next to them was a black car. However, after looking a little closer, Luffy noticed a familiar face. He rolled down the window and started waving.

"Hey!!! Hammock!!" He called to her.

She looked over and rolled her eyes. The light turned green, and she drove off.

"Wait bro, Hancock still goes to your school right?!" Ace enquired.

"Huh? Yeah she's in my study hall." Luffy told his older brother.

"Bro she is soo hot. She always denied it but I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me a couple years ago." Ace told him while smirking.

"Ahh cool." Luffy didn't really care that much. "She's really weird."

"I mean, yeah she's kind of rude, but I'd put up with it for a night, if you know what I mean." Ace remarked as he laughed aloud.

"Uhhh-" Luffy didn't really know how to reply so he brought up something else. "What about Bibi?"

Ace cringed at the sound of her name. "Let's talk about something else, Luffy."

"Okay..."

They talked about various things until they arrived at the Charlotte residence. It was a really big house, with a pool and booming music. Luffy assumed most of his friends were already there - he just had to find them.

"Ahh I miss this." Ace admitted as he remembered the fun times he had with his friends. They entered the front door and Ace immediately saw someone he recognized. "Oven!!"

Oven rushed over when he saw Ace. They greeted each other with a handshake and laughed for a couple seconds.

"So this is the little bro, huh??" Oven enquired directing his attention to Luffy.

"Yup!" Luffy replied.

Oven then picked Luffy up and waved him around.

"HEY GUYS!!! THIS IS SABO AND ACE'S BROTHER!!" Everyone started cheering and Luffy was surprised by how welcomed her was.

Ace smirked and decided that Luffy would be okay.

"I guess I'll take my leave now." Even though Ace missed this atmosphere, he couldn't help but feel out of place.

He walked out the door, and was content knowing that his little brother would have a good time.