𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━━ 𝐕

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙊𝙏 

𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘼

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍?" Y/n asked as a yawn escaped her lips

"Whiplash, it's about a drummer," I replied.

"Better be good and not some crap movie," the girl muttered mostly under her breath as she slouched over in sleepiness. It was 4 am, a little later than the usual time that we would go out so our energy being a bit more drained was more or less inevitable.

"It's by Chazelle," I mentioned. Almost immediately n/n's eyes lit up in excitement.

"You're kidding," she gaped, her upper body craning my way.

"Why would I be?" I glanced at her out of the corner of my eyes and practically saw beams of light emitting from her. Well, she was definitely ecstatic.

"Ok then it's deadass gonna be great," she stated, fixing her posture a bit as if she just received a dose of energy.

"Of course it is, I'm the one that suggested watching it," I smirked while placing my gaze ahead of me.

"At least you have taste," she raised her eyebrows, a sassy tone taking over her words.

A short pause surrounded the both of us before we spoke up at the same time. "Damien's a genius," we said in unison.

We turned our heads and stared at each other, snorting before bursting out in laughter after realizing what had just happened. Our thoughts were even in fucking sync. It was uncanny.

"Dumbass..." I muttered with a smile while ruffling her hair.

In between small chuckles and giggles, we got closer to what we were anticipating. Actually, lemme rephrase that— what I was anticipating.

"What theater is it at?" The h/c-haired girl asked, rounding the topic back to what we were talking about before.

"It's not at a theater. It's a drive-in," I shook my head, starting to feel a grin come up my face.

"But... we don't have a car," The girl furrowed her brows, a sort of suspicious expression taking over her features.

"That's why we're stealing one," I answered without a concern in the world.

"WHAT?!" She yelled, to which I immediately covered her mouth with my palm. Muffles still came out of her as a result of her current shocked state. I didn't really blame her.

"SHshshsh, someone might hear us! Plus it's not really stealing, we're just borrowing my old man's pickup truck," I explained nonchalantly, taking my hand off her once she calmed down just a bit. Worry was still draping every single part of her features.