"Oh, come on!" Damon cried.

Elena looked up at the two Originals. "Why do you want Klaus's body?"

Hilda slumped back on the couch. "Well, he kept Kol and I daggered for centuries, I'd rather like to taunt him every chance I get. I can get any witch to help reinforce the spell as time passes, according to what Elijah said about leaving Elena and her children out of harm's way."

"He is our brother," added Elijah. "We remain together."

Elena looked around before sighing. "We have a deal."

Matt nodded, and then looked down at his phone. "I'll be back. Jeremy wants to see me." He walked off and Elijah came to sit beside Hilda. "You're certain you're alright?"

She cast him a weak smile. "Still feel light headed but I'll be okay. I really was more sensitive to the vervain than I expected."

"On behalf of Alaric, I'm so sorry," Elena reiterated, looking guilty. "I had no idea he'd try to hurt you like that."

Hilda had to admire how caring the doppelganger could be. Very different from Katerina. Much more like Tatia. "You couldn't have known. It's not the real him, either way."

Matt returned with Jeremy in tow. "Alaric wants me to help him retrieve Klaus's body," Jeremy announced. "Any brilliant ideas?"

Elijah and Hilda shared a look. "We could set a trap," suggested the elder Original. "You, my sister, and Rebekah could retrieve Klaus's body before Alaric can get to it. The rest of you can subdue him. Give us time to run, and we'll lead him away from you."

Elena nodded. "I think that's a good idea. Damon- where are you?"

"Are we really going to just tell Ric's crazy torturing alter-ego where to find me and where to find Klaus?"

Elena sighed. "I think we should. Elijah can wait for Rebekah and Hilda to get the body. They'll leave, and he'll follow them."

Damon groaned. "Fine. Tell him I'm on my way to bury him in the woods off Route Twelve."

Jeremy nodded and picked up his phone, dialing Alaric's number.

"Yes?"

"I know where Klaus's body is," said Jeremy.

"Good. Tell me."

"Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off Route Twelve. I'll text you with the specifics."

"Thank you, Jeremy. You're doing the right thing for your sister."

"I know." He hung up, and nodded. "He bought it."

"Let us not waste time," said Elijah. "Hilda, you and I may switch duties if you do not feel ready to go retrieve the body."

"I can do it," said Hilda. "I'll get Bex."

"Come to a storage unit off Route Twelve," said Damon.

Hilda sped off.

It hadn't taken long for her to gather Rebekah and explained everything, brushing off her sister's incessant questioning about the fact that she was tortured.

"Just keep quiet, Bex," said Hilda impatiently as they rode the elevator to the storage unit. For some reason, Rebekah had Damon's number, but it'd come on handy.

The elevator bell dinged, and both vampires came out of the elevator. It was completely silent, which struck them as odd.

"Damon!" said Rebekah loudly. "Damon, where are you?"