♡Chapter 42♡ Little Bean?

Start from the beginning

"Honey?" Ino said. Sakura glanced at Ino.

"Would you like some tea?" Ino asked as she sat on the corner of Sakura's desk.

"No thanks. I'm fine. I have my water right here." Sakura pointed at her cup.  She then got back to work. Ino stared at Sakura.

"Hey... don't you think you should... take a break perhaps?" Ino asked.

"I still have paperworks to do. It's best if I get it done today." Sakura said. Ino went back to her desk. She would often glance at her wife.

♡-------------♡

"Mrs. Yamanaka... have a good night." One nurse said before leaving. Sakura waved goodbye to them. She turned on her lamp and continued working.

"Sakura. Come on... no body is here... let's go home..." Ino said. Sakura sighed.

"Ino... I want to get this done..." Sakura said. She was starting to get cranky. Sakura rubbed her eyes.

"Babe... please. Its not good for the baby to work so much and not get any rest." Ino said. Sakura shook her head no. Ino sighed.

"I'm.... fiinnnnee..." Sakura found it hard to stay awake. She rested her head on her palm. Sakura's eyes slowly closed. Before she knew it, she fell asleep. Still sitting up. Ino chuckled.

"Yah sure about that? God... such a stubborn bull..." Ino giggled. She picked up Sakura and gave her a piggy back ride.

"Jesus Sakura- and you call me a pig?" Ino mumbled. She took her wife home and put Sakura to bed. Ino stared at Sakura's baby bump.

"Can you convince your mama to take breaks?" Ino said. She layed down with Sakura and caressed her bump.

"When will I go to a mission? Its been so long... and I've been stuck at the hospital working... because Tsunade was somewhere. Plus... we lost a lot of medics after the war..." Ino said.

"Oh kami... I'm talking to a baby bump." Ino mumbled. She rolled on her side facing towards Sakura. Her pink hair strands fell on her face. Ino brushed it behind Sakura's ear.

"I love you... and I love you little bean." Ino kissed Sakura. She went to bed.

♡--------------♡

"OI! SAKURA! INO! WAKE UP!"

Ino and Sakura groaned. It was early in the morning. They both got off the bed and went to the door to open it.

"Huh..? What are you guys doing here...?" Ino asked. It was Temari, Tenten, and Hinata.

"We haven't seen yah in a while and wanted to come visit!" Tenten said.

"Ah. Well make yourself feel at home." Ino said, letting her friends inside. Sakura, Hinata, and Ino sat on the couch while Tenten and Temari sat on the floor.

"So how's work going?" Hinata asked.

"Stressful since Someone, won't take breaks and I have to bring her home everyday at night." Ino stared at Sakura.

"I have a lot of work to do!" Sakura said. Ino giggled. Tenten stared at Sakura.

"Hey Sakura...?" Tenten said. Sakura looks at Tenten.

"Are you okay?" Tenten asked. Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I am! Why do you ask...?" Sakura asked. Tenten fiddled with her hands.

"Well... kami I hate to say this... but it looks like your getting... well... uhm... bi-bigger." Tenten mumbled.

"Told you." Ino said. Sakura sighed.

"I'm fine..." Sakura said.

"Sakura. They are your friends. They should know." Ino said. Sakura was getting flushed. She was kinda embarrassed. Her friends looked concerned.

"Well... I um..." Sakura mumbled. Ino then hugged Sakura.

"Sakura-Chan is pregnant!" Ino yelled. Sakura panicked.

"She...huh...?" Temari stared at Sakura in disbelief. Hinata used her byakugan. She then gasped.

"No way... Congratulations Sakura!" Hinata hugged Sakura.

"This isn't a joke. Is it?" Tenten asked. Sakura shook her head no. Tenten then squealed and tackled Sakura.

"G-Guys your suffocating me-" Sakura strained.

"Oh sorry." Ino released Sakura. Everyone did the same.

"Congratulations but... how... did this happen? Was it a donor...?" Temari asked. Sakura's face turned red. So did Ino's.

"...Ino. Sakura." Temari stared. Tenten blushed. Hinata was confused.

"Why is everyone blushing...?" Hinata asked.

"N-Nevermind that!" Ino yelled. Temari sighed.

"Whens the due date?!" Tenten yelled.

"Erm... Well." Sakura counted with her fingers. Mumbling something.

"Either February or March." Sakura smiled.

"Ho ho! So your at 3 months?" Temari asked. Sakura nodded.

"We should have a baby shower!" Hinata said.

"Oh please no... I don't need the boys asking me how I got pregnant" Sakura said.

"Just tell them... When the peni-" Ino was interrupted when Sakura covered Ino's mouth.

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW SEX WORKS! I ALREADY KNOW-" Sakura yelled. Temari and Tenten laughed.

"But people will ask you if your gaining weight soon. I think its best if our friends knows." Tenten said.

"Fine fine... you have a point." Sakura said. Ino squealed.

"Baby Shower will be in August... mmm... 27th." Sakura said.

"So next 2 weeks! Awesome!" Tenten said.

"Hai..." Sakura laughed nervously.