Eventually, the three of us made it to the country club and we sat at the dinner tables waiting for Rick and his father to come meet us.

They eventually came and we all stood up and shook hands and hugged. Rick kissed me on the cheek and I just stood their awkwardly. I was still mad at him and I'm sure he was still mad at me. Yet again, it's all for the sake of Mr. Riley and my dad.

Mr. Riley led my dad and Bianca to the golf course with Rick and I shortly behind. "That little stunt you pulled today was eventful, wasn't it." Rick said. "Is it your time of the month?"

My mouth widen and little bit as I glared at him. I rolled my eyes and tried catching up to my father.

Rick grabbed my arm to keep me close to him. "Listen, you and Banks aren't gonna last any longer-."

"I talked to him once. Stop freaking out-."

"My father is having the board revoke their scholarship. Meeting is Saturday."

I stayed silent.

"That means bye bye ducks." Rick smirked evilly.

"Bye bye ducks?" I whispered to myself.

Ricks face softened but cunningly. "Oh don't be so sad. That means more time for us, right? We can't be falling out of love just yet."

"We already did, Rick. You may be relevant to my father, but you are nothing to me." I whispered. "You shouldn't care too much. You never cared about me anyways."

"Two carts?" Mr. Riley asked us.

Rick and I jolted towards them and smiled. "Sure, whatever works!" I piped.

Rick got into the drivers seat and I sat next to him. Bianca, Mr. Riley and my father all shared the other cart. We approached the first hole. They allowed me to go first. I chose my driver, set up my ball, and swung.

Mr. Riley whistled. "A natural. Just like always." I smiled in response.

"Your go." I told Rick, annoyedly. After his quick turn he sat next to me in the cart.

"I don't know what makes you think we are falling out of love. We just hit a little bump in our relationship. That's all."

No, Rick. We fell into a whole ditch." I crossed my arms and looked away.

"But we look so good together. Our parents love us together."

"You completely hooked that, Johnny!" Mr. Riley laughed out loud at my dad who completely missed the entire fairway.

"I haven't golfed in a bit, Tom." My dad chuckled.

"Look Bridget, what i'm trying to say is that I love you." Rick confessed.

"Rick, you don't love me. You love the idea of me, you love being seen with me, y-you don't actually love me." I exclaimed. "Stop trying to salvage this relationship because it's not gonna work. We fight all the time."

Rick's emotions softened. "You are not breaking up with me"

"Maybe it's best we take a break."

"Your not doing this now, are you?"

"I just need time to focus on myself right now. When i'm ready, maybe we can get back together." I explained.

"Let's go love birds! We still gotta finish this Hole!" Bianca called.

I sighed and got out of the cart with my driver. "What are you doing?" Rick asked.

"I'm done having this conversation with you."