2.Reunion...

The pandavas reached a forest along with their beloved wife Draupadi, all the while the six of them did not dare to break the silence and talk to each other, it turned dark...

Sahadev - Uhmm Brathashree !!! It's dark and seems like it's going to rain heavily. We have to find a good place to rest, so we don't get wet in the rain.

Bheem - yes, but this forest is dangerous we have Panchali with us also.

Suddenly it started raining heavily all the six of them got wet and because of the mist they found it difficult to see other also. Pandavas being fit and strong warriors somehow managed the difficulty, but Draupadi not knowing that there was a big stone in front tripped and fell down. Pandavas got goosebumps seeing this...

Draupadi - ahh !! Aryaa !!

Yudhisthira - Kalyaniiiii !!!

Bheem - Panchaliiii !!!

Arjun - Krishnaaa !!

Nakul - Nithyaaa !! (Nithya yogini )

Sahadev - Maliniiii !!!

They hurriedly ran to her Arjun having archer's eye, spotted a cave, Nakul lifted her in his arms and they took her inside the cave. They mode her sit comfortably and started treating her as she got many bruises after falling on that rough surface. She was overwhelmed by their affection she let out a watery chuckle. Pandavas saw the smile on her face and without wasting any time all together gave her a bone crushing hug and devoured her with kisses. They decided to spend the night there and slept hugging their lady love possesively and close to themselves..

But little did they know that they were going to spend a horrifying night, after some time the pandavas woke up after hearing Draupadi shout, very soon they realised that she got a nightmare. She was breathing heavily.

Yudhisthira - What happened dear ??

Draupadi - (sobbing) Aryaa they.. they will co..come...

Bheem - who dear ??

Draupadi - (sniffing) Dushasan is pulling me into the hall again. It was a nightmare..

Arjun - don't worry dear no one will come..

Draupadi - Nooo!! I know you won't believe me, they will come.

Nakul - it's not like that dear, even if they come we won't let them harm you

Sahadev - yeah !! Even if the same situation comes again we will not let you be harmed

Pandavas - see dear we love you more than anything, please forgive us as trust us once again, give us only one more chance to prove that we are worthy of getting your affection

Draupadi - no no Aryaa !!! I've already forgiven you, I know that you were in a bad situation, in dyut sabha I could see pain and anger clearly in your eyes, I am not blaming you and I shouldn't be, even now I have blind trust on you.

They gave her a smile and they again again slept in each other's embrace.