𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

10:45 am
June 23, 1996

The next morning, I woke up with the warm sun beaming onto my skin and the sound of my mother tinkering in my closet. I sat up slowly and shot her a weird look, in wonder of what she was doing.

"Oh, Estelle! You're awake. The Malfoy family invited us to the annual summer ball with them. There's plenty of other pureblood families that will be in attendance!" She explained, rummaging through my closet.

As I heard the word pureblood, I winced, knowing that Ronald and his family may be there. However, I beamed with excitement knowing I'd be attending with Draco. I soon approached my mother in my closet after groggily pulling myself out of bed. She was looking through my collection of elegant dresses to wear. A beautiful dark green ballgown seemingly caught her eye, as she immediately yanked it off the hanger it rested on.

"How about this?" She asked, holding it up to me to get an idea of how I'd look. "It'll give you a chance to represent our Slytherin heritage."

I gently pulled the elegant green ballgown over my tan skin and backed up to my mother for her to zip it. As I emerged from my closet and stood in front of my mirror, I knew this was the dress. My mother sighed as she saw me in the exquisite ballgown. "You're growing up way too fast." A smile grew across my face as she said this and I gazed back into my mirror.

After about 3 hours of preparation, I was ready for the ball. My hair was curled beautifully, and each curl rested perfectly across my torso. I wore the same diamond necklace and earrings that I wore for the end-of-the-year Slytherin party. A few minutes after I finished prepping for the ball, my mother called for me.

"Estelle!" She shouted, "Draco's here!"

I took one last look in the mirror, adjusting my accessories and hair once more before I'd be off to the ball. My tall heels clicked across the floor as I hurried to the staircase. Draco waited in the grand doorway for me as I made my way down to him. He was speaking to my father when he noticed me, his eyes flickering up and down across my appearance. I got to the bottom of the staircase and he stuttered, struggling to find his words.

"Wow." Is all he whispered as he pulled me into him and hugged me tightly and backed away. "You're absolutely the most stunning girl I have ever seen."

He was wearing just a basic black suit with a dark green tie. We were matching, which made us look even more like the couple we were, or what I thought we were. He still looked absolutely handsome, and I made sure he knew it, too.

Draco gently took my hand and helped me down the stairs into the courtyard like the gentleman he is, my parents not far behind. A limousine waited in the courtyard with Lucius and Narcissa waiting inside. I waved to them both as Draco opened the door for me and helped me into the limo. My parents both conversated with Lucius and Narcissa as Draco and I sat in the very back, away from the parents.

He rested his hand on my inner thigh, giving me immediate butterflies down there. "You're making it extra hard for me to keep my hands off you when you look irresistible tonight." He whispered sexually in my ear, glancing at my parents and making sure they couldn't see him innocently seducing me.

"Then don't," I whispered back, "Don't keep your hands off of me Draco."

Draco looked at me with a spark in his eyes. Since the bottom of my gown wasn't attached to the dress but held around my waist with elastic, he slid his hand down through the elastic band, causing me to take a deep breath and start to lean my head back. He pinched my thigh tightly. "Don't you make a fucking sound, or else you won't cum. Don't show the pleasure you're feeling in your face either."

I nodded softly to him, anything to do for Draco's touch. He glanced behind himself at the busy parents once again and back at me. He started slowly rubbing my sensitive spot with his thumb and slipped two of his fingers into my soaking pussy. It was absolutely impossible to hide the pleasure I was feeling. I could've screamed, but I had to hide it, because our parents were literally right there. As the pleasure I was feeling began to increase, it most likely became more obvious. Draco looked at me with a nasty, mischievous grin, and glanced back at our parents.

"Hey mother?" He addressed Narcissa, and she immediately looked at him. A sly smirk grew as he side-eyed me.

Oh, fuck you too Draco.

"Yes Draco?" She responded.

His fingers began to work much faster, making it even harder for me to conceal myself. I bit my bottom lip roughly and scratched my calf so I would look much less suspicious. He had the audacity to have a full on innocent conversation with both of our mothers as he was literally fingering me. I gripped onto his arm and dug my nails into his wrist as he continued to speak with the oblivious mothers. Luckily, my father was talking to Lucius. The blondes fingers emerged deeper and deeper into me and he pumped them in and out of me and progressively sped up. Suddenly, I began to feel my high rushing to me.

"D-Draco," I helplessly whispered, "Draco I'm gonna cum."

He ignored the words I was speaking to him and continued making conversation with the mothers. I was just going to have to deal with my climax myself. I buried my face into his back and clutched the back of his suit. Since the parents couldn't see me from behind him, I rolled my eyes back and opened my mouth. Surprisingly, I held back my moans. Of course he immediately stopped talking to them as I released onto his fingers. He turned back to me and smirked.

"F-fuck you Draco." I whispered shakily, still clutching his suit.

"Oh please, I thought you knew I was a tease."

"What are we going to do? Like, we don't have anything to clean up with."

He lifted the elastic waistband and brought his fingers out, drenched in my own cum. A smirk formed over his lips as the brought the fingers up to them. He sucked every last bit of my cum off of his fingers, still keeping intense eye contact with me.

"Thanks for dessert." He joked with a smirk still plastered across his face.

I rolled my eyes and nudged him. Out the window, we could see a huge and tall building, which must've been where the ball was being held. Draco helped me out of the limousine as my legs were still slightly shaking from my climax a few minutes earlier.

That bastard sure knew how to make me feel good.