𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

7:30 am
June 2, 1996

My alarm screeched in my ear, immediately jolting me awake. Today was the day I had waited for all year, it was finally summer.

I hoisted my suitcase onto my bed, opening the clasps carefully to make sure I had every last thing before my ride back to London. When I was positive I had everything, I headed out into the common room to say my goodbyes to all of my friends.

Pansy and Blaise patiently waited for me by the fireplace and I quickly hurried up to them. "I'm gonna miss you guys, I still don't know what the fuck I'm going to do all summer!" I exclaimed, chuckling along with the two.

Blaise laughed. "Looks like you'll be hanging out with Mr. Needy over here." He motioned his head towards the doors to the common room, and I turned around, only to see Ron standing in the doorway. I whipped back around quickly and rolled my eyes.

"Look's like it's my cue to go. Bye Blaise, bye Pansy!" I shouted back, immediately regretting leaving them behind.

When I arrived to where Ron was standing at the door, he took my hand and intertwined his fingers within mine, giving me a warm smile. Way too sweet of him. I thought. As we started through the halls past the Slytherin common room, I spotted Draco leaned against the wall, obviously waiting for his friends. We made awkward eye contact, but I looked away quickly because I just wanted to forget our interaction from the morning prior. Ron noticed Draco gazing at me.

"Why the fuck is Malfoy looking at you like that." Ron murmured, shooting an evil look back at Draco.

I stayed silent the rest of the walk down to the train. Ron and I boarded together, and he helped me on by taking my hand. Too much of a gentleman for him. We occupied a small cabin within the train, just me and him. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder, and he rested his hand on my thigh, mine right on top of his. I eventually dozed off, as the ride was peaceful. My favorite part about attending Hogwarts was the ride to and from, with the amazing mountains, lakes, woods, and scenery that was in view on the ride there.

Not too long into my nap, Ron began to squirm.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to him.

"I'm hungry, do you mind getting me some food?" Ron questioned, leaving me no choice but to get up and get him some food.

I hoisted myself out of the seat and hesitantly trudged up to the cart, where there was loads of different sweets. As I waited for my turn to purchase the items, I noticed the blond. He was sitting in a cabin with Crabbe and Goyle. Both of his rotten minions were messing around, causing a ruckus per usual. Draco was focused out the window, gazing among the views of the rolling hills and mountains, his icy grey eyes flickering with every tree that passed. I caught myself staring, but quickly made myself snap out of it by telling myself I couldn't fall for the boy next door. My typical excuse. As I walked past the enclosed seats him and his friends were in, I watched Draco staring out the window, in hopes he wouldn't catch me.

I carefully sat back down next to Ron and handed him his food, and I began to gaze out the window at the blinding sun, like Draco was doing.

Before we knew it, we were right back where we started: Platform 9 3/4.

A smile grew from one ear to another as I saw the station, home at last. Before we had to go, Ron hoisted me out of my seat and gave me a large and warm embrace.

"Now, Estelle. Please keep in touch this Summer. Write to me everyday. I'm going to miss you so very much." He whispered to me quietly.

Chances are, I wouldn't be writing back to him. My parents wouldn't let me, especially not to Ron. We have a strict tradition in our family. I was forbidden to marry a person of another house, since my whole family has been pure blood Slytherins since Hogwarts had came to be. There was no chance in hell that I would be able to get married to Ron. It was already to my knowledge that my parents disapproved of Ron, since he was a Gryffindor. However, I didn't necessarily blame them either. I was growing sick to my stomach while I would think how life used to be, before Ron. When not every move I made was carefully controlled.

We stepped off of the train and into the crowded station, Ron's mother immediately planting kissing on both his cheeks. She hurried up with an excited smile and gave me a warm hug. Fred, George, and Ginny all waved to me as well. I conversated with Ron's family for awhile before I eventually had to be off. Ron hugged me one last time, and I was off to find my parents. Eventually, after dodging through loads of wizarding families through the crowds, I came across my two parents, and... the Malfoys. They were both making conversation by a tall brick pillar, with...Draco...standing with them, listening in. My parents soon noticed me and gave me a warm smile, beckoning me to come and say hello. I slowly paced up to my parents and gave them a big hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed, as both my parents pulled me into a warm hug.

After reuniting with my parents, I shook both Lucius and Narcissa's hands. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy...and," I cleared my throat, "and Draco."

Narcissa and Lucius asked me how my year at Hogwarts had been, and I made conversation with them as I could see Draco out of my peripheral, admiring me. This made the butterflies swarm inside of me, because it wasn't everyday that Draco Malfoy stared at you.

"Anyways, Estelle. Me and your father are going to have dinner with the Malfoys tonight at the manor. Would you care to join?" My mother asked me.

"Of course, I'd love to!" I exclaimed, flashing a smile at the two sets of parents.

The sexual tension between me and Draco was already to an all time high at this moment, higher than ever to be exact . I was eager to see what would play out tonight at the manor.