3) meeting my brothers.

Isabella P.O.V.:

I wake up to being shaken.

"Hey were here."

I turn my head and see a giant mansion. I stare at it with an emotionless face because I have plenty of my own mansions . 

I get out of the car and I with my emotionless face still on. Stefano grabs my stuff for me.

Stefano opens the door and calls people down.

"DOWN TO THE LIVING ROOM NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

It sounded like a herd off wild buffalos was coming towards me.

6 boys stand there in front of me.

"Introduce yourselves." Stefano states.

"Hi, I'm Dante. I'm 26 the second oldest and the mama bear of the family." Dante said with a small smile.

"Hello I am Angelo. I'm 24 the third oldest and the quiet/ peaceful one." A quiet boy said in a mere whisper.

I can tell when I need quiet and someone to listen he will be the person I go too.

I send him a small smile and the rest looked shocked. I quickly put my emotionless face back on and say "Next?"

"Antonio. 22." He rolls his eyes and walks away.

Oh? The angry one? I see.

"Well I'm Leonardo. 20. And me and my twin are the playful and mischievous ones.

"Well I'm Lorenzo. 20. And my twin and me are the same sooooo yeah". They both say.

I turn to one that looks exactly like me. Wait don't tell me.....

"Hey I'm Matteo. I'm 18. And I guess I'm your twin. I am glad your home." He states.

"Hey I'm Isabella. But you already know that and I'm 18. And I am VERYYYY smart."

I let my bag fall from my shoulder and I start to walk over to my twin. My emotionless face still on. He looks hopeful but scared at the same time.

I stop in front of him and stare at him. 

I do something I never expected myself to do.

I hug him.

"I am glad I am home too."

"Want me to take you to your room?" Matteo asks.

"Yeah sure." I smile at him and ignore the rest of them as we walk to my room.

We get there and he opens the door. 

The room is amazing and I can tell he is waiting for a reaction so I openly gawk.

They have it in a dark grey setting and there is fairy lights. They put up little photos up too. The bed is comfy. Not to big but not to small. They put small quotes and they have a small window. Not to big but not to small.

 Not to big but not to small

"Thank you guys."

"You are welcome you deserve it."

"See you at dinner."

"Okay see you."