7) The Psychic: William Rehpic! Pt 1 ✔

Me:Okay This Chapter might be by far my best chapter but we'll see! Hope you all enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Mabel's P.o.v)

We finally get to the town, which takes me back!

The town square is, naturally, laid out in a square shape. It contains various buildings on three sides, including Gravity Falls Police Department headquarters, what appears to be a church and various unnamed shops, and is connected to the rest of Main Street on the fourth side.

There is a statue of alleged town founder Nathaniel Northwest in the center, with the square is surrounded by sidewalks, small hills on which several buildings are perched, trees, and, in the distance, mountains.

I gazed at such a town I missed so much.

With Dipper in front, looking into his brown journal, we finally get to the store.

Dippers head still in the journal, he was about to run into the glass door like the dork he is. I hold in and laugh as he gets closer. Suddenly, Pacifica opens the glass door just in time and Dipper looks up quickly.

"AWW! What?! Soooo close!" I complain.

Pacifica just smiled. She has changed a lot since Weirdmageddon, as her personality for us didn't mean bullying me or Dip.

"Well I wasn't going to let your brother slam into there- I. I mean...It would've ruined my reputation!" Pacifica stuttered barely, her hands on her sides.

She looks at Dipper, and asked,"You like..alright?"

Dipper smiles lightly and nods. "Yeah thanks. Anyways, don't your parents not let you out with the "lower species"?" Dipper quotes with his fingers.

Pacifica flings her hair back and replies,"They don't but I convinced them that I should go get my independence or whatever. I heard there was like this handsome Psychic magician in town preforming a show here in Gravity Falls." Pacifica explained.

I perk up. "A magician? A Psychic? It better not be a rip off Psychic like Gideon.."

"Really? That sounds too good to be true." Dipper states, unamused.

I think then say happily,"Guys! We should all go! Fake or not! We might even enjoy ittt!" I jump up and down.

"What if it's a evil magic Psycho?!" Dipper say, panicked.

I pat his back and say reassuringly,"I'm pretty sure we won't meet another Gideon." I say.

Dipper calms slightly. "I..I guess we won't. We can go just to see what's up-" he starts, then I scream happily, hugging Dipdot.

"Thank you!!! Come on! Let's goooo!" I exclaimed loudy. Pacifica leads the way, as I hold Dipper's hand.

TimeSkip brought to you by popcorn●

(Mabel's P.o.v)

Pacifica had told us that the show should start in 5 minutes and we got there just in time! I see that it was a light yellow tent, which stretched farther than Gideon tent ever could.

All I could say was,"WOW!" I called and the others got to the front and we stopped to see the open tent.

We stepped inside and I gasped. So did Dipper and Pacifica. The entire tent looked bigger on the inside than out. Rows of chairs lined up and a normal sized stage in the middle. This thing was that it had more yellow then I would though I would see.

Almost everyone in Gravity Falls have taken a seat so we decided to sit in the 3 seats in the front that were luckily open.

Sitting down, Dipper looks at the time.

1 minute left.

I still impatiently, shaking joyfully.

Pacifica just sits there, like a acual sivilized person. I'm not suprized. Then, there's Dipping Sauce, who's rereading his nerd journal again.

(Bill's P.o.v)

I straightened my black bow tie,and dust myself off. The curtains would be opening soon and it's about time I show Gravity Falls in style. Your wondering how all this happened? Well let me tell you:

I had found the Gravity Falls meatsacks going around town. The axolotl tells me that I need one mortal to like who I really am. And, why not show them who I am than a show? Of course, I need a disguise of sorts, as well as a place to do so. Having nothing as a mortal, I had stumbled to my old pal, Gideon! We are pals, aren't we?

...

Of course, We are!
So, I coincidentally see little ol' Gideon walking by soo-
I kinda just pinned chubby Gideon by the neck.

"GivE mE YoUr PrOps, aNd TeNt,or ELSE." I had said in a threatening tone.

Gideon trembles, but eventually agrees to, due to more threats, he gave it all and here we are.

I smirk cleverly as the curtains start to go up, and I'm met with many humans. This will be way to easy. I mean these people are even smiling, some clapping already!

Just as everything is going to my plan, I spot Pinetree and Shooting Star. I growl under my breath, but smile happily on the outside.

Nevertheless, let's get this party started.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me:👏 wow. Now I'm SUPER excited! Omg!
Bill:Well our readers won't mind if I ask I question?
Me:um go ahead?
Bill:Readers who is your favorite person. Me or the author? *cough, cough* me. *cough*
Me:well you can answer readers in the comments-
Bill:It'll be me. Whoever has the most gets to do the authors notes for the next 2 chapters!
Me:pfffff! FINE. okiiii. Bye readerrrs!
Bill:Bye readers! And may I say that I love your shirt today? Quite amazing!
Me:really? *sigh* okay then. Maybe let's not make them comment. Deals off, Dorito. Anyways, for the end of Author notes in each chapter, we will only put our reaction. Got it so we don't spoil.
Bill:pffffffff you're no fun-