"You did two things off limits tonight.. First you wore your hair up, which I told you I can't fucking resist.." he sighed again " Second you kissed someone other than me" he said as he ran his knuckles through my cheek with his other hand, I could feel his icy ring freeze my cheek.

Now this is my fucking fault?? First he kisses Astoria and gets mad when someone kisses me. The audacity in this fucking guy.. "Did you forget about when you kissed Astoria as well?!" I fumed "And why do you even fucking care?! Leave me alone!!" I exclaimed, pushed him to the side aggressively and started walking back.

He yelled at me behind my back "If I see that fucking prick near you I swear to Merl-"

"Or what? You'll beat him up? Kill him? Kill me? Kiss another blonde? Fuck another blonde?" I snapped. Like first he ignores me and then he gets mad because someone else shows me affection.

"You're fucking pathetic! Leave me alone Malfoy!" I looked at him with a flushed face. I seriously don't get him. He needs to go to a mental hospital. He didn't even let me take two steps forwards as he grabbed both of my wrists at the same time and pulled me towards him.

My back was against his front, he held me by my waist and slowly snaked up his hands to my chest and held them tightly. He started sucking the side of my neck and slowly made his way to my ear. Before I could even breathe for a second, he positioned his hands on my waist and turned me around.

My cheeks were flaming out of anger, my heart thudding like a mallet in my chest. His breath was cold against my open lips. He grabbed my neck, slammed me against a wall again. I swear to Merlin I'm gonna get a concussion from being slammed onto walls every two seconds.

I remember that I should be furious with him. But as my face morphs into a glare and my mouth opens to scream at him, he cuts me off by crashing his lips onto mine. His hands trace my figure, running up and down my waist and caressing my ribs through my thin dress. It made me slightly shiver and warm me all at once. He made his way down to my chest.

Our quiet gasps for breath fill the empty corridors. I wanted to punch the shit out of him and kiss him at the same time. What is wrong with me? Why am I giving him the satisfaction? But I can't make myself stop. I don't know why.

He kissed his way up the center of my throat, finding my chin and then returning at last to my lips. His eyes were locked on mine, dark and full of intent now as he lifted my dress up to my waist, fisting one hand in the fabric. The other found the back of my knee and dragged my legs apart. I bit down hard on my lip, knowing what was gonna happen. He pressed his lips on my inner thigh, dragging down my underwear while he did it. I felt a shiver spread over my skin.

He got back up, locked his eyes on mine and effortlessly unbuckled his belt. My head fell back as he mouthed a burning path down from the corner of my lips to the valley above my collarbone. The tip of his erection touched my wetness and he whispered something into my ear.

"That's what I thought" was the only thing he said. He quickly buckled up his belt, zipped his pants and left. My jaw dropped and I wasn't able to shut it for about two minutes.

I felt anger and frustration boil up inside of me, like a kettle. It was one of the biggest mind fuck moments of my life. I felt betrayed in a way. I kept replaying the same 4 words that's what I thought, in my mind. Is this all real or is it just happening inside of my head?

I put on my underwear, fixed my hair and tried to calm down. Thankfully there were open windows, so I inhaled deeply and exhaled the cold air. It was too much to process. What is he even playing at? I remembered what my mother told me, that boys are just pathetic and a waste of time, I guess she was right. Why do I listen to advice given to me after I fuck up?
I will not let this affect me..