Part 19

Two separate cars took us to the hotel since the six of us plus our suitcases didn't fit. We arrived at the Shangri-La Hotel and went to reception on floor 34.
"Hello, we had a reservation under the name of Y/N Y/L/N." I spoke.
"Yes. Three Shangri-La Suites, right?" The receptionist asked.
I nodded.
"Floor 38." She smiled, handing me a few key cards.
We got to the right floor after going on the lift.
"Did you know we're supposed to share a room?" I asked Harry as we walked down the hall.
"Yeah, Niall told me."
"So do we?"
"I can't see any harm in that." He smiled.
We stood in front of one of the rooms and I stuck my hand out with the key cards. Louis and Liam grabbed the first ones and went to the last room down the hall. Zayn and Niall got the next two and went in the first room. Harry and I stood alone in the hall. We were left the suite in the middle. We walked towards it and I put the key card to open the door.
"Wait." He said as I held the door a crack open.
I looked back at him. But it was too sudden to even process. He grabbed my waist and my legs lifting me up. I was so surprised I let go of the door. I flashed the card again, opening the door once more. "Welcome home." Harry said as he walked us in. 
I giggled in reply.
"Well at least for the next few days." He laughed.
"You can put me down now." I said, looking up at him.
He looked back at me, staring into my eyes as my feet touched the ground. I looked around the luxurious suite.
"I'll sleep on the couch tonight." I offered.
"We'll discuss that later, yeah? Let's settle in and go have lunch first." Harry replied.
"Okay, you're right. Do you mind if we share the closet?"
"I'm pretty sure the closets here are huge. And there'll probably be two separate ones because there's a king size bed." He said from the bedroom door.
I joined him and we started unpacking. He tried getting details about his party out of me while we took clothes from our suitcases to the walk in closet, but I didn't say a word.
"Harry, I'm not going to tell you. It's not even that cool."
"I want to be the judge of that." He insisted.
"No, Haz. Seriously."
"If I were really mean I would threaten to throw your clothes on the ground, but I won't."
"You better not, Styles." I warned.
"I won't. I just said I wouldn't." He laughed.
I glared at him, turning my back to him and putting more clothes in the closet. Our backs suddenly touched since our clothes were opposite each other.
"But I can do this." He said before lifting me over his shoulder.
"Not again! Put me down this instant." I whined.
"You're going to have to give me some sort of information first." He declared.
"I won't say a word and you know it."
"Okay, then. Accompany me to the kitchen."
"Ha ha. Very funny." I replied, seeing that he wasn't putting me down and just carrying me to the kitchen.
He opened the fridge. Man, this place was like a house.
"Hm, do you want something to drink?"
"No thanks." I said into his back.
He shrugged and got a bottle of water. "You do know this is uncomfortable, right?"
"Not at all." He said, standing in front of the counter.
"My hips are starting to hurt and I suppose your back is too."
"Not really. But thanks for the stats. That means you'll give in soon."
"Harry, come on. Just give it up."
"No."
"It's supposed to be a bit of a surprise. You'll find out tonight anyway."
"That's a long time from now."
I groaned.
"Okay, okay. But if I put you down it means you owe me one." He negociated.
I gasped.
"What?"
"It's your fault! I should be the one telling you you owe me one!" I complained.
He laughed, setting me down.
"You still owe me one." He whispered, kissing my head.
I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Lunch?" He suggested.
"I'll go get the boys." I told him, walking away. I only managed a few steps before his hand caught my arm, stopping me in my tracks.