Part 15

He took it, got up and followed me inside. We stayed in the kitchen. He was on a stool and I was leaning on the counter. I put the cheesecake and a spoon in front of him.
"Nothing like a midnight snack." I smiled, trying to convince him to eat.
He smiled and took a spoonful.
"Did he treat you right?" He asked suddenly.
"Yeah, he was a gentleman." I spoke, thinking about Brad.
"I don't like him for you." He said with his mouth full.
"Sorry, but you can't decide that as much as you want to."
"There's just something about him. I don't know, he's not like Casey."
"Like what? He donates more money than his sister to the church? Come on, Haz."
"There's bad people everywhere, Y/N. I've known him for a while longer than you." He said, grabbing my hand.
"O-okay. I'll be careful." I promised.
"Now, have some cake, baby."
"No thanks."
"Just a spoonful." He said, putting it in front of my mouth.
"I honestly don't."
"Come on."
"Nope."
"If I get you, I'll make you eat it."
"Is that a threat?" I aeked, unamused.
"I'll give you a headstart."
"Are you seriously gonna chase me?"
"Five...four...three..." He counted.
"You're joking." I said, starting to back away from him.
"Time's up." He smirked.
"You know how anxious I get when people chase me, Haz." I pleaded.
His smile told me that he wasn't going to stop. I ran with him chasing me at my heels. I knew it was over when I felt his arms around me.

 "Set me down! You win."
"I always do." He smiled.
"Okay, then. You can put me down now."
"Nope. I keep my promises."
He took me to the counter and sat me on it. He stood between my legs and held onto my hips. With one hand he reached over to get the spoon he had left before we started running around.
"Eat it." He ordered.
I pouted and turned my head.
"You can be so childish sometimes." He laughed.
"Says the one who chased me down just to make me eat a spoonful of dessert." I replied, rolling my eyes.
"It's more than dessert. It's cake. And that makes it something important for us both."
"You're trying to make this all sentimental now?"
"This, is a symbol of our relationship." He said, pointing to the spoon.
"It's actually cheesecake." I whispered, getting closer to him.
"Please. If you eat it, it means you care." He pouted.
I softened at his cute face and ate it.
"I win again." He smirked.
I laughed at him, shaking my head. Then, we became silent. Just my eyes locked on his and vice versa. Like magnets our lips connected. The kiss was the sweetest yet. He trailed kisses down my neck.
"Harry." I moaned.
"Yes." He breathed in between kisses.
"We can't." I sighed.
"I'm sorry." He said before running out the door. Had I done the right thing?

I went to bed, tossing and turning through the night. I awoke the next day to Elliott cuddling next to me.
"Hey. How are you?" I asked him.
"I'm fine. I just missed you. And I don't want you to think too much about what I told you last night."
"Yeah, I get it. I have to move on. But when I decide myself to do so, shit happens. We kissed yesterday. Again."
"Again? You're on fire!" He laughed.
"Elliott!" I scolded.
"So, did you get anywhere else?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
"No. I stopped him. And then he just ran off. And I don't know why I'm telling you this."
"Why not?"
"It's a bit embarrassing?"
"Nah, I would tell you my love life. If I had one."
"I think I should get up. I have to organize Harry's bachelor party with the boys."
"Oh, okay."
"Come along if you wish."
"No no, I have things to do."
"You're on holiday, Elliott."
"That doesn't mean I'm completely free."
"Okay, okay." I gave up, lifting my hands in the air in surrender.
"Breakfast together though." He said, playing with my hand. I nodded and we went.
I drove to the hotel where the boys were staying. We had said we would meet in Zayn's room. I went directly towards it and knocked on his door.
"Hello. Come in." Zayn greeted.
"Y/N!" The others yelled, coming up to hug me.
"We've got a lot to do." I said, after hugging each of them.
Harry called me in the middle of us planning our third day in London.