Part 25

"Hey Liam."
"Hi. Did something happen with Harry?" He whispered, eyeing my robe.
"What? No! I just took a shower." I laughed.
"So you're getting ready then?"
I nodded.
"I'm gonna go check if we can have dinner without a reservation at the restaurant. I'm letting you know just in case they give me a certain time we have to be there since it's at the last minute."
"Yeah, okay. Perfect. Stop by or send a message when you know."
"I will." He smiled before walking over to Niall and Zayn's room.
"So I don't know if we have to hurry or not but let's just get ready at a normal pace because I have no idea when we have to leave for dinner." "That made no sense. Was it Liam at the door?" Harry asked, half-dressed.
"Yeah, did you hear what we talked about?"
"No. I just heard his voice. I couldn't make out what you were talking about."
"Well basically, we may or may not have to leave soon. We won't know until Liam goes find out."
"Okay."
"I'll get ready then." I smiled, walking into the closet.
I dressed at my own pace and hurried over to the bathroom. Harry was shaving.
"Hi." I smiled.
"You know, we could use some music." He said before washing his face.
I grabbed his phone and pouted at the lock screen. He unlocked it for me and I went to his music, pressing play nonchalantly.

I was doing my makeup when it came on. The music made me smile. It was I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Our song when we were together. He looked at me through the mirror.
"Care for a dance?" He asked, holding out his hand.
I took it and we danced along with the music calmly.
"But I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait.." We sang softly, looking into each other's eyes. Our faces getting dangerously close.
A loud vibrating sound interrupted us. It was Liam calling Harry.
"Yeah." He spoke, clearing his throat.
"Yeah, almost. Perfect. See ya in a few." He said again.
"The boys are coming over now." He smiled.
"What? I'm still not finished."
"Okay, we'll wait for you on the couch then." He said before leaving.
I soon heard their voices, chatting and laughing. I rushed over to the closet to get my heels.
"Harry, you forgot your jacket!" I called.
"We're not going outside, Y/N." He replied from where he was.
"It might be cold. Take it. I sound like your mother." I joked.
He came over to get it.
"What do you think?" I said as soon as he came in, showing off the final look.
I feared being badly dressed in front of the boys. I wanted to look my best. "You look great. Come on, let's go." He hurried.
I left the room with Harry behind me. I heard the boys whistle.
"This look was chosen exclusively by Harold." I laughed, before going over to hug them.

Dinner was amazing and after we went to the bar that was on the last floor of the hotel. It was pretty cool. It was an Arabian style chill-out bar. There were cushions all over the floor, lots of candles and Middle-Eastern decorations. We chose a spot in the back, to make it a bit more private.
"This place is.." I breathed, looking at all the details.
"Yeah." They all replied, starstruck.
"Are lady and gentlemen ready to order?" A woman came to ask us.
We all ordered alcoholic drinks. I definitely needed it. I had almost kissed Harry today. We drank and laughed. Harry then rested his head on my stomach, since we were almost laying down on the floor. I touched his hair, running my hands through it.
"Don't stop. Please." I heard him whisper.
I remembered how much playing with his hair relaxed him. And after one round of drinks, along came another and another. But then Harry started caressing my leg with one finger, lightly, slowly. We asked for yet another round and when the waitress showed up she said how cute Harry and I were. Before we could both reply, she had already left.
"I'm getting too old for this. I need some sleep." Louis stated after our fourth drink.
The others stood up with him, except Harry and I.
"Don't get drunk." Liam laughed before they left.