"Woah!" He yelled out. "What was that for?!"

"I don't know, does hurting a certain friend of ours count?" Yang said before cracking her knuckles.

"Hey lay off, we apologized already." Sky spoke up, having to dodge a chair... courtesy of Pyrrha. "I thought you were the nice one!"

"Everyone has their limits." She pointed out like she didn't just throw a chair.

"Whatever. I made peace with Jaune AND tried to being nice to you guys. I'm not gonna stick my neck out just so you guys can slash it." He gritted out bitterly. This caught Ruby's and Pyrrha's attention. Cardin was a dick, but he has been nice lately and is becoming more brotherly with Jaune. In fact, he hasn't been showing any signs of malice toward Velvet for being a faunus. He hasn't even uttered a slur as of late either. Maybe he should get a chance.

A quick time skip later and team RWBY and NPR were in Ozpin's office highly worried for Jaune's well being. Then CRL entered the room, and the others had to hold Nora back from breaking their legs. The commotion and tension was ended when Ozpin literally poofed in the room along with Dove who had Crocea Mors strapped to his back.

"Greetings." Ozpin began. "Now I'm sure you wish to know the whereabouts of Jaune Arc. Before I go any further, know that he is fine." This made the group ease up. "He's simply in a peculiar predicament relating to... familial problems."

"Meaning..." Yang urged on.

"Jaune was kidnapped by a queen rank my grimm." Dove bluntly stated. Ozpin gave him a bit of a look. "No point in dancing around it."

Everyone's heart stopped, including the hearts of CRL. Ozpin sighed. "Let me reiterate, Jaune is fine. They aren't going to hurt him." Ruby was about to interject, but Ozpin silenced her with a hand. "I know this because I know the Arc history. Dove, would you care to explain?" Dove nodded.

"Not really but alright. However, know that the information I share now doesn't leave this room. If you show much as breath it out in public, you. Will. Die." Dove stated seriously. Everyone nodded. His face and the air around him was that of a competent and powerful if young hunter. Even if you doubted him personally, you didn't doubt his warning.

"Woah." Ruby breathed out. "Dove can actually be scary. No offense!" Dove only nodded along with his team.

"The Arcs history, while shrouded in history, have always been linked to heroism, but that isn't the entirety of it." Dove began. "The Arc bloodline is linked to Grimm in more ways than one. Through some unknown anomaly, the Arcs have the power to not only link their minds with the grimm, possibly be able to control them, and repel or straight up dispel the lesser ones with their positive emotions in some cases, they can also breed with them." This made everyone freeze.

Much like the film version of themselves, everyone froze, including the grimm around Salem.

The multiverse ladies and gentlemen!

"Its as they say, polar opposites attract." Dove lightly joked despite the bombshell he just dropped. "Now, you probably want to ask "Why did they kidnap him?" well, I don't know either, but it can be assumed that it may be a time for a mating season of sorts or perhaps something more neferaious. I do know they won't kill him though, and before you ask me why, just call it a hunch for now." There was a moment of silence before Weiss spoke up.

"How do you know all this?"

"My family owes the Arcs their lives. I actually wanted to be on his team and get to know him in person, but fate decided against it. As painul as it is to say, I had to watch him through the unpleasantness of hanging with Cardin's team. Bullying is wrong by the way." He said looking a his team members. "Now let's move on to the next agenda, if it's okay with you?" Dove asked as he looked at Ozpin who nodded.