Prologue

He slightly moved in with the handshake and whispered in her ears, "One piece of advice Ms.Patel, it's not necessary to be so serious all the time, live a little"

She gulped, there was something about him that made her nervous. Out of all the people she's met, she has always managed to keep her posture and patience, but when it came to him, in one day itself, he managed to affect both.

And with that he walked to the office exit, his hands buried in his pockets. His words echoed in her ears, who the hell was he to give life advice to her?, she thought.

"Btw, It's Roshni", she yelled behind him.

He turned one last time to her, "You sure are dark for someone whose name is Roshni".

She cringed at the lame joke.

She heard him chuckle at her expressions, did he enjoy irritating her?

Whatever it was, she knew this was going to be an extra long week for her. Her stomach churned, she didn't feel good about this. His shenanigans would be the death of her.

If you want to get updates about this story, then please add it to your library, instead of me putting announcements all the time (although if that's easier then just say it) and do vote and comment, what you think :)) Until next time bye!