27.BABY IN KITCHEN

Start from the beginning

"I did it's just a bit of water, I didn't want to use the dryer today. God knows what those beauticians are gonna do to my hair today. So I'm trying to go maximum natural." I touched her hair to make sure it is adequately dried, I turned and washed my hand going back to cooking.

"You know, I asked a question, Is this a romantic breakfast for your wife?" She asked coming near me and dipping her hand in the sauce earning a slap from me.

"I'm making breakfast for myself, I can give you a bit of this Master piece if you want." I sassed. I could see her narrowing those brown orbs.

Beautiful.

"You do realise I know how to make Maggie!" She said pointing a finger at me. After a second we both laughed.

Yes we are weirdos and we know that.

"Where did all others go?" She enquired looking around.

"Away. According to them they want the newlyweds to spent quality time while they arrange everything at the venue for the party and of course shop." I explained. Actually it was me who requested Mama for this and she right away accepted. Never thought there will come a time when I'll be able to convince her.

"You need anything?" Adi asked

A kiss??

Shut up! She will give you a kick if you ask her a kiss.

I shook my head and continued making pancakes. Yes pancakes.

Indian food items are too much memories.

Adi went and took out a chocolate bar and tried climbing the counter while munching it. After two failed attempts she looked at me.

She was looking really cute. My baby.

I raised her by her waist, my heart running a marathon due to the proximity. I kept both my hand on her sides.

The Brown eyes reminding me of Devil's cake, taunting and tempting, curtained by black lashes, the symbol of rich seduction.

I bent down and sucked the choclate from the corner of her lips.

My pancakes!

I immediately turned effectively saving my pancakes from becoming a kitchen disaster and served them in a plate. I could see her gulping down still in a trance in the corner of my eyes. I wanted to laugh but I feared the moment would be broken.

But then again can my Wife stay quite?

"Did you just tease me Mr.Shekhawat?" She asked pointing an accusing finger at me.

I bent down to her level our faces just centimeters away. Our breathes mingling.

"What if I am?" My words challenging, I ran my finger through her jaws. Eventhough her breathe was hitching those orbs showed determination.

Suddenly those rose lips captured mine giving me, the ever so lovely choclatey taste that I'm starting to love nowadays. She rubbed my nape, her fingers pulled my hair earning a moan from me, my hands ran through her body.

I was losing my shit and I knew it. So I steps back, regretting it that instant, I missed the feel of her body, the warmth, she tried to pull me back, but No I won't be able to control, so I hugged her closer inhaling the smell which has the power to sooth the storm inside me.

Silence wrapped around us. This moment was ours, the silence sealing it for only our little world.

Our little solace was interrupted by the growl from my little kitten's stomach. I chuckled trying to pull away. But she held onto me.

"Why I'm I having this unsettled feeling that something bad is gonna happen today?" She questioned me.

To say I was perplexed would be an understatement, how did she?

Swiping away the thoughts of what I have planned I decided to live in the moment.

"You speak too much! Get up!" I said taking the dishes and placing them on the kitchen island towards the breakfast counter. Adi hopped off the island and sat on the seat opposite.

"Its chocolate syrup and you say it's not for me!" Adi huffed.

"Why can't I have chocolate syrup? As far as I remember I like the taste of chocolate if you know what I mean" I said mischeviously. I saw her squirming in the seat. I laughed aloud.

"Shy are we Mrs.Shekhawat?" I asked.

"Flirting are we Mr.Shekhawat?" She retorted.

I also sat down with two Mochas. Yes I'm also addicted to Mocha due to a certain someone sitting beside me.
That's when a thought came to my mind.

"Adi.." I called to gain her attention from decorating her pancake with the syrup.

She is a real baby.

"Hmm." She hummed placing the syrup near to her.

"Adi, can you think of a hypothetical question for me?" I asked casually, disregarding the thumping of my heart.

"Do you always interview people who eat breakfast prepared by you? Anyways go on." She spoke sarcastically

If in any other moment I would have admired the way her lips moved when she smile or the way she pulled back her hair with one hand behind her ears.

I gulped and continued
"Hypothetically what if you have to move to another country like New Zeal land or Canada or USA?" I saw her eyeing me, I knew she caught up with me. I waited.

"It won't happen that's why the question remains hypothetical." She spoke determined.

I knew it!

"But what if you have work there?" I tried again.

"I will deny the job. Moreover, You see all the companies that I have dreamed or would like to work at have branches in India So the point is there is no question of moving away from my country." She said firmly.

I knew she would tell this, but I just wanted to make it clear before tonight....

"I was just asking casually don't mind it." I spoke and placed the sliced pancake pieces in her plate. And we ate in silence, now and then having simple talks.

"You want to go out?" I asked after we completed washing the dishes.

"Home sweet home. Anyways the reception is in the evening would be tiring enough so let's stay here and watch a movie or something." She told pulling me to the home theatre.

And I decided to enjoy the final moments with her before...........

*****************************
Hey guys,

The 'her' or 'she' is not Arundhathi if you have doubts on that.

Any guesses on the person who
is/was everything to Abhimanyu?

What's the devil planning yet again?

Guys I don't care much about votes or comments but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

So Next update if I get 40 votes on this chapter. (Yes I too hate this but I feel so bad due to all the silent readers, and moreover it's not a hard job.)

STAY HEALTHY

Love
Leah😉