"BITCH. You dare to go alone without me, I will make sure before you reach there I will kill you by myself" she said in a dead tone.

I laughed at her. "Do you really think I will go alone, and that to aquarium without you" I said.

"You better not" she said.

"Well I think this will reduce your angry you have on me"

"What do you think? I will forgive you that easily. No, I have plans to make you pay for it. I mean literally you have not talked to me for two months. TWO MONTHS!. What should I have thought. Even when I call, you would cut my call and send 'Talk to you later'. And there is no later because you never called back. I seriously thought you were in trouble. Even on sunday's I used to come to your apartment to check on you and there is no sign of you. I mean where would she go on Sunday because it is a free day. And....... " I cut her off from her rambling.

"Ava stop. Take a deep breath" she stopped talking and took a deep breath "and out" she exhaled. "Are you better now" I asked.

"Yeah. I am sorry. I was just worried about you and you didn't call or talked to me these days. I was so worried" she said in a weak tone. This is the reason why I love her. She cares too much.

"I am so so sorry Ava. I am truly sorry. I know you care about me. But these two months were hectic to me. There was a new deal in this company, and every one was giving their best work. This is the first Sunday I am home in these two months because every sunday I was working. And about your calls, either I was in meetings or working. I thought to call you before I go to sleep. But I used to come late at night, and forget" I explained to her.

"It's okay....... Wait. NO. It's not okay. I literally missed you. And you are not even worried about me" I can hear her playfulness in her voice at the end.

"I am terribly sorry. I love you. So the trip to aquarium is a compensation from me" I said.

"You better not forget on this weekend. And I love you too".

We were back talking normally. We catched up what we were missing from these two months. We talked for two hours. She even mentioned about going on a date with this guy Nathan, she met in the hotel she was working. They went on two dates and are seeing each other now. I was so happy for her. She asked me to get a extra ticket for him, so he can tag along. I said okay. As long as she is happy I am too.

The movie which I was watching is long forgotten because I thinking about what happened these few weeks.

Before this job, I was living a different life because the pay was not good. I don't know how I struggled one year in that hotel. I really hope Ava to get a good job than that. After joining this company, I feel like a normal women leading her life with not much difficulty. But some where in my heart I feel lonely. Like I need a person to look after me, love me and stay with me forever.

Today when I went for shopping, I saw a couple who were in love, looking after each other. And I yearned to have that.

He may not do much, just shower me in love and that's enough for me.

Thinking of he, my thoughts went to Liam.

Even though we have not talked much, he never forgets to get me flowers daily since we returned from London. And that simple gesture makes a smile on my face. This simple thing shows that he is guilty about what he did in the highschool.

And I think it's already been years, I have moved on from that incident. But I have not moved on from this feelings I have for him. If he shows any signs of him liking me back. I would definitely give him a chance. I had dreams of kissing him senselessly.

There was a misunderstanding that day on his graduation, and he took it out on me unintentionally. And I still don't know why he did that to me.

I have to stop this feeling I have for him if he don't like me back. It's better that way. I have to stop thinking about him.

A thunder from outside bought me back to reality. I saw the time, it's already 11. I should go to bed, I have work tomorrow.

I went to bedroom and stood near the window to see, rain is pouring down heavily. I think this will be going on till tomorrow morning. I went to bed and slept off.

*

Tomorrow morning I woke to the usual timing and got ready for the work.

(Outfit is above)

At exact nine I was in the office. Today the building looks normal, no running from here and there. I started my work and waited for Liam to come.

Now it's already 10.15, and there is no sign of him. I even called to his number but he is not receiving it. If he continues this, he will be late for his meeting. I don't know how to reach him.

If he didn't want to come today atleast he should inform before. The meeting starts in 15 minutes, and I am freaking out here.

I heard my mobile ringing, I picked up to see a unknown number. I received it and bought to my ear.

"Hello" I asked.

"Hello, Is this Destiny" I heard a panic voice from other side. I was confused.

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked

"Oh thank lord. Destiny it's me Lily Liam's mother" she said sniffling. I am scared now.

"Lily, What happened? Are you crying? Is everything OK?" I asked hurriedly.

"No dear, Liam is suffering from severe high fever and I don't know what to do. Mellisa went out of the town for a week now. And James is in other country due to business. I don't know what to do" she said and started crying.

"Lily calm down. I am going to come there as soon as possible OK. Just take a wet towel and press it on his forehead. I will reach there as soon as possible" I said in calm tone to her. But in inside I am freaking out. I don't know why.

"OK dear. Please come fast" I hung up and took my things. In the elevator, I quickly cancelled the meeting. I came out and hailed a cab.

On the way to Liam house, I cancelled all the other meetings and made other necessary arrangements.

I reached his house sooner than I thought. I ran to his house door and knocked on the door. In few seconds Lily opened the door and immediately hugged me.

"It's okay" I patted her back when I heard cry. She broke the hug and took my hand and led me to Liam's room. On the way she explained.

"Today morning he didn't come down for breakfast, I thought he is taking his time. But he was an hour late. So I went to check on him. He was burning in fever. He is not even conscious. I shook his shoulder to wake him up, but he didn't. I didn't know what to do. So I called you because I remember you gave me your number that dinner night" she said.

"It's okay, let me see"

We reached his room. There he is was sleeping on the bed, shivering. I quickly went to his bathroom and searched for the medicine box. I bought the thermometer and a bowl of water.

I went to his side and changed the towel on his forehead. I placed the thermometer in his mouth and waited for few minutes. I took out and saw 105°F. My eyes widened at the temperature.

"Oh God" I gasped. Hearing me Lily came infront of me.

"Lily, this is serious. Liam should be seen by the doctor immediately"

***********