"What?" He asked, looking at their and Jimin's concered faces.

"Nothing," Yoongi sighed. His hands travelled back to Taehyung's waist, pulling the younger into his chest.

Taehyung sighed, content. Whatever discussion Yoongi and Hoseok were having before was purely background noise, their voices making Taehyung drowzy. Jimin sometimes muttered something, but otherwise stayed silent. Though even his presense was comforting, and the fact that Jimin was in the same room made him feel infinitely happier.

He dozed off, letting himself melt into Yoongi, while leaning back so he at least had his lead in Hoseok's lap. He was comfortable, and a smile subconsiously found his face.

Then suddenly, every door leading to the living room slammed open at once, making Taehyung jump and let out what he would describe as a manly yell, though was anything but. More like a.....shrill scream.

Yoongi frowned, handing Taehyung to Hoseok before standing up, eyes tinted red around his pupils, as well as the outer edge of his iris.

Taehyung peered over Hoseok's shoulder at one of the doors, shrinking back when a tall man with bright red eyes came stumbling through, seemingly either drunk or seriously fucked up. Bright red eyes?

"W-why are his eyes red Hobi?" Taehyung muttered, clutching the elder's shirt as support, scared. Why were his eyes red? And why did he look familiar?

Hoseok cursed to himself, "You're seeing things darling, his eyes are brown,"

"No they're definitely red,"

Hoseok stood up abruptly, almost running up the stairs to Taehyung's room with said boy in his arms. Taehyung yelped at the sudden movement, staring at Yoongi in confusion. He didn't protest or say anything as he was brought up the stairs though, only tucked his head in Hoseok's neck.

Yoongi watched them with furrowed eyebrows before turning back to the stumbling man who crashed through their door, "You fucking idiot,"

Namjoon clutched onto the coat rack before leaning all of his weight on it, making them both tumble to the floor. He laid there for a few seconds before Yoongi's, now completely red, eyes were seen above him, and he smiled dopily, "Hy-hyung," He hiccuped. Namjoon pouted when Yoongi only stared back, seemingly very angry.

Though he still helped the younger up, sitting him on the couch where he was with Taehyung in his lap only a few seconds ago.

Jimin rolled his eyes, taking it as his cue to leave. He didn't need to be there for Namjoon to sob about how Jungkook hates him and would rather die than have them be together.

"Namjoon," Yoongi called harshly, "Pay the fuck attention,"

"I ca-can't afford to p-pay attention," Namjoon muttered sullenly, "That-that's why Koo doesn't love me. I'm no-not rich enough,"

Yoongi smacked him upside the head, before running to the kitchen and back to grab a water bottle in a split second.

Instead of giving Namjoon the water, he opened the bottle and dumped it on the younger's head. He only shrugged when he realized it would get on the couch and floor. He wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. They had maids for a reason.

Namjoon shivered, but his eyes were much clearer, and less red.

"You godamn idiot, you wanna explain to me why you just came in here drunk off your ass and almost ruined everything?"

(A/N: k i know ive never written namkook, and tbh theyre both tops in my opinion, but i think theyre cute cuz joonie was why kookie joined in the first place, and koo really loves him, vice versa)

"Kookie said he didn't agree with me," Namjoon sniffled.

Unamused, Yoongi threw the empty bottle at his head.

"Okay let me explain more," Namjoon covered his head, "We were talking about how it wasn't fair to Taehyung, and I said that humans really dont have much of a role anymore, unless we chose them as mates, in which case they're kind of fucked. And then his eyes watered and he pushed me out of our room and slammed the door,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You're a fucking idiot Joon. You can't just....humans are emotional. Especially young ones. Like Koo. You can't just say shit like that,"

"I don't understand how that's bad though?"

"Because you were kind of saying that humans are basically useless,"

"Well aren't they?"

Yoongi sighed, "Yeah, minus ones we chose as mates,"

Namjoon fell on his side on the couch, "Then why is Koo mad? Hyung I don't like it when Kookie is mad at me,"

"Just....don't say shit like that. Apologize, then he'll be fine."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1409 wordss

so tired

having a baby in ur house dpesnt allow sleep. even when ur not the parent. fck my life

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

(i hope u kno i coldnt even type that corectly the first time and i type it like 4 times a day)