Isaac

Y/n's POV.

I was driving down the dark streets of Beacon hills, glancing over to my side every once and a while to look at Isaac.

"Like what you see?" He said with a cheeky smirk that made me turn my attention back to the road.

"You wish" I said gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"No I know. Your heart rate just went up" he said.

I took a deep breath in and tried steadying my heart rate.

I turned into a little look out point because we were driving absently at this point and I didn't want to waste gas.

"So..." I trailed off trying to break the silence.

I'm not sure why he got into my car and wanted to take a drive with me.

Then I remembered the other day.

I scooted closer to him and inhaled in. He looked at me confused.

"Smell me" I said to him. He looked at me even more confused.

"Just do it" I said to him.

He scooted closer and inhaled.

"Smells familiar?" I questioned him.

"Sort of yea" he said trying to figure out where exactly he knew my scent from.

"You chased me" I said.

"What?" He asked trying to figure out if I was joking or not.

"The other night, I was on a walk. You suddenly jumped out of no where and started chasing me" I explained to him.

He looked at me confused, but then I saw the light bulb turn on in his head as he seemed to have remembered.

"Oohhh yea. That was you?" He said questioned while laughing.

"Yea!" I said pushing his shoulder playfully.

"Sorry about that. It was the full moon and my emotions got the best of me. Lucky you're fast though" he said nudging me.

I laughed and looked up at him.

There was an awkward silence that fell over us again

"Can I see your eyes?" I asked him.

"Your already looking at them" he said confused.

"Your other eyes" I said meaning his beta eyes.

He nodded and breathed in as his eyes changed from a blue to a bright gold.

"I've always loved the colors of betas eyes, golden. Like the sun" I said moving a bit closer to him.

"Can I see yours?" He said asking me.

I hesitated a bit before agreeing.

I waited as my eyes turned their bright blue.

He moved closer to me to get a better look at my eyes. He was very close to my face, I was nervous.

"I think yours are wonderful. There's like specs of darker blues and greens...like the ocean" he said smiling at me.

"No one really notices that" I said still looking into his eyes.

We looked at each other for a bit, it was silent. Only the sounds of nature could be heard.

He began to move closer and I did the same.

While looking in his eyes I could see the reflection of mine as they began turning purple.

I pulled away quickly and started breathing heavily.