First Day

Y/n's POV.
I was running. Sprinting actually.

I don't know from what, I just know that something was chasing me.

I could smell them trailing behind me. I could now smell what it was.

Soon enough I was safe, at least gone from whoever was chasing me.

I knew of the supernatural in Beacon Hills, that's one of the main reasons I didn't want to live here. I wanted to stay as far away from it as I could. But because of my aunts new job at the hospital. Staying here was my only option.

I entered my new home and went directly to my room and laid down on my bed.

I wasn't quite sure what I did to provoke a werewolf tonight, but the next thing I knew was being chased down by that dog.

Tomorrow is my first day at high school and I really wasn't in the mood to contemplate the whys of what just happened.

I went to sleep after laying there for a bit.

*Next Day*

I woke up and crawled out of bed. Dreading the first day. I quickly got dressed and did my hair and makeup. Throwing on a pair of baggy jeans with a laced crop top and sweater.

I drove myself to school and parked upon entering.

I couldn't move though. I didn't want to. I didn't want to walk through those doors.

A car pulled up next to mine, snapping me out of my trance.

It was a blue jeep and a couple people stepped out of it. Laughing together upon entering the school.

Friends...

That's something I also dreaded.

I turned my head back from looking and looked at my hands.

Pulling myself together I got out of my car and walked through the doors.

Some eyes went to me. Many starred. Many didn't even notice.

I could smell all of their hormones, all their emotions.

It was overwhelming.

I carried on and went down the hall. There were so many people. I could barley get through.

Then I smelled it...the scent. The same scent I smelled last night. The one of the werewolf who chased me down last night.

I looked around trying to identify who it was but there were to many people I couldn't make it out.

I stormed into my first class now confused and irritated.
I starred down at my desk waiting for my class to start.

Then I smelled it. A wolf. Not the same as before but a different one, very different from a normal wolf. I looked around the room, easily identifying who's scent it was. It was right next to me.

A boy,  with chocolate brown hair and eyes. Tanned skin, and an oddly crooked jaw line. Still cute though.

I leaned my head closer to take another smell when he suddenly looked over at me. I quickly moved back and faced forward.

I looked over again and he was smiling at me. I looked around to see other boys smiling at me too. Great.

Class ended and I went to my other classes. School ended fast. Still no friends. Still supernatural. While there I believed I smelt maybe 3 more werewolves, and maybe a banshee. I've encountered far worse than that though.

I spent the rest of my day driving around Beacon Hills. It got dark fast. I parked my car in the parking lot of an animal clinic. I sat there for a bit listening to music. I looked out my window and saw a cat walk by.