[1.13]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

______________________

*Genevieve*

Plopping down onto the couch, I let out a dramatic sigh causing Esme to glance over at me from her architectural diagrams, her eyebrow arching.

"Everything okay?"

I roll my head to look at her, opting to not answer her question, before sighing, standing back up, and walking over to her. Glancing down at the different pages of diagrams that were scattered across the oversized island.

"Are these for the new house?"

Her mood seems to brighten as she nods her head, pointing down at one of the diagrams and beginning to explain her endless ideas for the new house, which was going to be in Alaska, not far from where the Denali's house was.

"They look awesome," I sit down on one of the barstools and begin flipping through the different notebooks that were carefully and precisely stacked to the side, each of them holding different fabrics that matched with the different sketches that had been scribbled down. 

"I was thinking that we would do a-"

"Genevieve! I need you to come with me!" Edward bellowed, storming into the room with a fire behind his eyes.

I share a worried glance with Esme before immediately standing up and following him. Jumping into the Volvo and watching as he sped out of the garage and down the road.

"Edward, what the hell is going on?" I ask, looking over at him as he continues to speed down the road. His death grip on the steering wheel caused his already pale knuckles to turn white. "If you grip the steering wheel any harder you're gonna rip it out of the car."

He makes a sharp turn into a secluded parking lot, speeding into the back of the building straight towards a group of men that had huddled together.

"You're going to hit them! Move!" I shout, my eyes widening as I see Bella in the middle of the group. At the last second, I reach out and grab the wheel, frantically turning it, causing the car to swerve to a stop in front of the group. 

"What the hell were you thinking? Were you planning on running them over!" I screech.

Edward ignores me and steps out of the car, fuming as he steps towards the group of rowdy men. His eyes twitched slightly as he listened to their thoughts, his disgust clear as he tightened his hands into fists.

I scoff, stepping out of the car and motioning towards Bella, quickly ushering her towards the backseat of the car. After ensuring that she was safely inside, I closed the door and turned back towards the group, and moved to stand beside Edward, who was toe-to-toe with who seemed to be the leader of the group.