Normally, my mom would be downstairs cooking breakfast for everybody, or she'd be outside watering the garden!

Or she'd be on one of our couches taking a nap with our breakfast already on the table....

However, right now she's doing none of those things! The first floor of my house resembles a total ghost town! Mom isn't even home from what it looks like...

Did she stay at the hospital last night with Daisuke? I thought he'd be home by now! Whatever's going on with him must be serious, he's been at the hospital for days!

And although it isn't unusual that he spends a night over there, as his older sister I can't help but worry!

I stroll into an empty kitchen, picking up a small note that my mom left on the island.

••

'To whichever one of my beautiful babies that are reading this, don't worry I'm coming home soon! I had to stay overnight with Daisuke, but don't get too anxious. He's getting better I promise!

Katsuro, if this is you, do me a favor and pass by your uncle's house. Sakura told me that Hanako has a cold and I cooked her something last night. Go take it to her!

Haruki if it's you, rest up alright? Last night was a lot to take in but you didn't do anything wrong. We talked earlier but I know your brain runs in circles sometimes! Just relax and take the day to rest.

Runa honey if you're the one seeing this first, then go take some medicine, it's not normal that you'd get up so early without me waking you up first.

Also I found out that you were training with Shinji! Why didn't you tell me?! I could train you way better than that loser! When I get home I am teaching you how to run on water, that idiot couldn't even get you to stand properly I bet-

Oh I gotta go! The doctor's calling me. Don't forget to take that medicine!!'

••

I sweatdrop at her message addressed to me. There's no way I'm taking that medicine!

But it is a little weird that I woke up so early....

I shake off the thoughts before letting my dark eyes glide back over the black inked words in her little note for Haruki.

What the hell happened last night?!

It's in the middle of my numerous thoughts that I hear the shower running upstairs from my room and I arch a brow. Haruki finally woke up!

With the note in my hand, I race back upstairs, eager to find out whatever it is that Haruki possibly could've done to think that she did something wrong in the first place.

By the time I walk into my room, Haruki's already out of the shower with her shiny white hair up in a messy bun.

She's wearing one of my oversized sweaters as she lazily decided against going into her own closet, and the article of clothing barely covers her thighs. It's because of the length of the sweater that I notice bandages wrapped all around Haruki's left thigh.

"Can you help me brush my hair?" She asked nonchalantly, reaching up and letting her messy bun loose, and her hair tumbles down her back.

"Y-yeah of course." I say, eyeing the bandages confusedly and following her back into my bathroom where my vanity is. She sits down at the mirror and sighs quietly, handing me my brush before facing forward.